Allstate is the Good Hands that help people realize their hopes and dreams through products and services designed to protect them from life’s uncertainties and to prepare them for the future. The company offers car insurance, home, property, condo and renters insurance, plus insurance for recreational vehicles like motorcycles, boats and more. If you an experienced financial service professional looking to spend more time selling and less time prospecting, you can join All state as the personal financial representative.
Our client is looking for the best and brightest industry talent proved professionals who thrive on helping customers prepare for tomorrow. The Allstate group of companies, which includes Allstate Life Insurance Company, Allstate Life Insurance Company of New York, and Lincoln Benefit Life, has more than 14 million customer households and 13,000 Exclusive Agents representing our Good Hands
Allstate Personal Financial Representative Job Overview
– We stand firm in our commitment to helping customers meet their financial goals, objectives, and lifelong dreams.
– Our superior brand, large customer base, and unique agent partnership program position Personal Financial Representatives to be introduced as a professional that customers can count on to help them meet their personal protection and retirement needs.
– We will help you get off to a fast start through comprehensive sales education while providing financial incentives designed to help you get established.
– Proven business installation processes and local support will allow you to focus on existing customers (where allowed), all while providing you with the resources necessary to help partner agencies identify the right time to introduce you to Allstate customers.
– You will spend less time prospecting and more time selling
As an Allstate Personal Financial Representative, you’ll soar to new heights with the following sales support
– Consumer-centric product portfolio including life insurance, annuities, mutual funds and more.
– Local business development support to help you execute your business plan.
– Allstate Financial Wholesaling support providing in-market sales ideas.
– Marketing support to reach new customers through the Allstate brand.
Personal Financial Representative Qualifications
– Qualified candidates will have at least 3 years of life insurance or financial services sales experience, Life and Health licensing, FINRA Series 6 and 63 (if applicable) licenses, and a track-record of success.
– Industry designations and a 4-year degree preferred.
How to apply: Interested and qualified candidates should visit the application website for more detailed information
13 total views, 1 views today