Architecture and Planning Interior Design Student Intern
CannonDesign has an exciting temporary opportunity for an Interior Design Student Intern based in our Dallas office. The interior design company is an integrated global design firm that unites a dynamic team of architects, engineers, strategists, futurists, researchers, and industry specialists driven by a singular goal to help solve our clients’ and society’s greatest. challenges. CannonDesign is an integrated global design firm that unites a dynamic team of architects, engineers, industry experts and builders driven by a singular goal to help solve their clients’ and society’s greatest challenges.
The interior design company have done this for more than a century helping organizations around the world achieve performance goals, drive innovation, strengthen their identities and profoundly impact the human experience. Under the supervision of a project leader, the primary responsibilities may include the following. This internship will provide students with an opportunity to be a member of our multi-disciplinary team.
Interior Design Student Intern Responsibilities
– Assist in the design and documentation of interior spaces to include drawing of floor plans, selection of finishes, pattern plans, elevations, details, room and room finishes and ordering sample materials from vendors
– Participate in the development of Interior Design solutions in collaboration with a multi-disciplinary team through all project phases; programming, schematic design, design development, construction documents and construction administration.
– Provide assistance to the client in the selection or consideration and choice of building materials such as woods, textiles, etc.
– Produce drawings and perform support functions as directed in conformance with project time, cost and quality constraints.
– Assist in presentation boards and preparing renderings.
Qualificatications and Requirements
– Qualified candidates must be working toward a Bachelor or Master degree in Interior Design, Interior Architecture, or Architecture.
– A strong creative design portfolio is essential as are strong communication, teamwork, presentation, graphics and organizational skills.
– As a condition of employment, all CannonDesigners are expected to complete mandatory training, including compliance training, within required timeframes and adhere to our internal policies and our Code of Conduct.
CannonDesign recognizes the value of diversity in our workforce. The interior design company are committed to equal opportunity. The interior design company consider all qualified employment applicants without regard to race, religion, colour, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, partnership status, protected veteran status, disability, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. Individuals who hold legal work authorization applicable to employment at CannonDesign in the United States will be considered without regard to citizenship/alienage.
How to apply: Interested and qualified candidates should visit the application website for more detailed information on how to apply and upload your resume and portfolio.
http://www.akinlawrence.com/architecture-and-planning-interior-design-student-intern/https://i0.wp.com/www.akinlawrence.com/wp-content/uploads/office-meetingroom.jpg?fit=450%2C300https://i2.wp.com/www.akinlawrence.com/wp-content/uploads/office-meetingroom.jpg?resize=350%2C300Careersbuilding materials,home design App,Interior Architecture,interior design,Interior Design Student Intern