AutoCAD DWG Viewer and Editor Autodesk Mobile App
The AutoCAD DWG Viewer is a mobile DWG viewing application with easy-to-use drawing and drafting tools that allow you to view, create, edit, and share AutoCAD drawings on mobile devices – anytime, anywhere. Simplify your site visits with the most powerful CAD app and do real CAD work on the go. AutoCAD DWG Viewer is accurate, fast and offers an abundance of features. Upload and open 2D DWG drawings directly from email or external storage and view all aspects of your DWG file, including external references, layers, and image underlays.
The app works with AutoCAD or AutoCAD LT on your desktop to enable a continuous digital workflow from the office to field and back. You can even work offline without an internet connection. The mobile application makes life easier for everyone involved in a project, regardless of CAD expertise. An ideal app for architects, engineers, construction professionals, field technicians and contractors
AutoCAD DWG Viewer Full Features
– Open and view your DWG files from email or external cloud storage like Google Drive, Dropbox and OneDrive
– Create new drawings on the fly
– Modify and markup drawings
– Measure accurately while on site
– Draw and edit shapes with accuracy using object snap and keypad input
– Advanced drawing and editing tools such as arc, offset and more!
– Select, move, rotate, and scale objects. View coördinates and properties
– Use multi-touch zoom and pan to easily navigate large drawing
– Work offline and sync your changes once back online
– Share your designs in the field
– Plot designs to PDF or DWF and share them via email
– Manage layers- create new layers, lock, rename or delete layers.
– Blocks- View and select existing blocks to add to a drawing.
– Design feed- Add notes, photos and provide feedback to your colleagues
– Easily import measured values from Leica Disto
– Use GPS to orient yourself within a drawing
– Includes priority email support
– Be more productive in the field by working with the latest drawings
– Safeguard drawings in your included free Autodesk cloud storage account or with your own external accounts
– Collaborate better to avoid mistakes and re-work
– Replace blueprints at job sites with drawings on your mobile device
Visit the AutoCAD DWG Viewer mobile app official website for more detailed information on how to download and upgrade to AutoCAD mobile premium to enable editing and drawings tools or the greatest version for more storage and larger file sizes.