BayCare health system is looking for a real estate specialist who will be responsible for leasing contracts for the assigned territory as directed by the Manager, Real Estate/Sr Counsel. Receives property inquiries and meets with prospective tenants to show available properties owned by the health system. Responsible for providing tenants lease information for assigned territory making independent decisions for lease terms based on fair market value rates.
The real estate specialist will monitor leases in assigned territory to make sure leases are in compliance. Responsibilities for all of Pinellas County include preparing all leases, tracking the status of all leases, entering lease term information into the Real Estate database, and pulling Accounts Receivable status reports every month.
BayCare health system is the leading not-for-profit healthcare system that connects people and families to a lot of services at 14 hospitals and hundreds of other convenient locations throughout the Tampa Bay and central Florida regions. Inpatient and outpatient services include acute care, primary care, imaging, laboratory, behavioural health, home care, and wellness. Our mission is to improve the health of all we serve through community-owned, health care services that set the standard for high-quality, compassionate care.
BayCare Health System Real Estate Specialist Requirements
– Certifications and Licensures None Required
– Highly prefer paralegal and contracts experience
– Education Required High School Or Equivalent,
– Preferred Associate’s Related Field
– Experience Required; 4 years Administration,
– Preferred 4 years Related field preferred, 4 years Medical Office Specific Skills
– Required Medical terminology use and understanding,
– Required Written and verbal communication skills, – Required Organizational skills,
– Required Computer skills appropriate to position
– Required Interpersonal skills
BayCare’s family of hospitals are: Bartow Regional Medical Center, Mease Countryside, Mease Dunedin, Morton Plant, Morton Plant North Bay, St. Anthony’s, St. Joseph’s, St. Joseph’s Children’s, St. Joseph’s Hospital-North, St. Joseph’s Hospital-South, St. Joseph’s Women’s, South Florida Baptist, Winter Haven and Winter Haven Women’s.
How to apply: Interested and qualified candidates should visit the application website for more detailed information
79 total views, 2 views today