Capital One Commercial Real Estate Asset Analyst, USA
The commercial real estate asset analyst will play a key role in providing analytical support to a team of Asset Managers as they watch the performance of a CRE Loan Portfolio, which includes providing excellent analytical support to internal stakeholders. The Analyst will be instrumental in maintaining portfolio quality by assisting in the asset management of complex loans and in the development of loan modifications and strategies.
The analyst will help and take part as appropriately in the quarterly forecast of facility migration to ‘classified’ and ‘criticized’ status. The Analyst will develop a thorough understanding of application of all bank and line of business policies and ways; support and drive strict adherence to regulatory compliance requirements.
Capital One is building leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Richard Fairbank, Capital One is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are succeeding because they are succeeding.
Capital One Commercial Real Estate Asset Analyst Responsibilities
– Perform financial statement and operating statement analysis including the review, update, and analysis of cash flows and property valuations and the preparation of associated reports
– Assist asset managers in processing consent requests related to amendments and changes
– Monitor loans for covenant compliance
– Conduct market research and prepare market reports to be used by the company
Prepare monthly, quarterly, and ad-hoc reports on the portfolio
– Highly developed analytical skills including the ability to create complex spreadsheets and financial analyses
– Outstanding writing skills and oral presentation ability
– Proficiency in analyzing property operating statements, rent rolls, and borrower financial statements and in modeling complex financial scenarios
– High integrity, the ability to communicate articulately and concisely, strong interpersonal and partnership skills, achievement drive, and intellectual curiosity
Basic and Preferred Qualifications
– Bachelor’s Degree or Military Experience
– 1 year of formal Credit Training
– Job Category. Risk Management/Audit, Company Builders
How to apply: At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position. Interested and qualified candidates should visit the application website for more detailed information