Coinbase is looking for a financial system Android software engineer to join the company vision in bringing more innovation, efficiency, and equality of opportunity to the world by building an open financial system. The first step on that journey is making digital currency accessible and approachable for everyone. Two principles guide our efforts. First, be the most trusted company in our domain. Second, create user-focused products that are easier and more delightful to use.
The company’s mobile team are building the easiest way for people around the world to make cryptocurrency investments. Every day, we tackle hard engineering problems to build delightful and trustworthy user experiences. Coinbase want to bring Coinbase to every country in the world, and we’re excited to expand into predominantly mobile markets.
The financial system Android software engineer will help the company to build better portfolio tools, secure financial services, integrate new cryptocurrencies and launch in new countries. You’ll work closely with our product, design teams to identify what our customers need, and work cross functionally with other engineering and non-engineering teams to ship new features to the Coinbase app. If you’re passionate about cryptocurrency, hard engineering problems and building great user experiences, we should talk.
Coinbase Financial System Android Software Engineer Responsibilities
– Design improvements to our existing product by thinking from first principles and focusing on our customer’s needs.
– Turn design ideas into features that scale to millions of users by working closely with engineers on mobile and backend teams.
– Take pride in quality – test, track, and monitor features that you ship to our customers and actively fix issues that crop up.
– Work with engineers, product managers, designers, and senior leadership to turn our vision into a tangible roadmap every quarter.
– Add positive energy in every meeting or interaction with your coworkers – it’s one of the things that makes Coinbase an extraordinary place to work at.
– You have at least 3 years of experience developing native mobile applications and working within a team environment.
– You’re familiar with mobile product and design lifecycles and collaborating closely with designers and product managers.
– You have experience shipping mobile apps to a large user base.
– You write high quality code with unit and automated tests.
– You’re comfortable with identifying and fixing performance bottlenecks.
– You have worked on mobile products with a focus on finance, security, or user experience.
– You also know how to, or want to, develop on iOS or Ruby on Rails.
How to apply: Coinbase is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. The company do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Interested and qualified candidates should visit the application website for more detailed information
134 total views, 1 views today