Creative Design Studio Revit Landscape Architect
Creative design studio looking for a motivated Landscape Architect with strong Revit skills to join our talented team within the HASSELL Brisbane studio. The successful applicant will work closely with Project Principals and Associates in supporting conceptualisation of a diverse range of design projects prior to contributing to documenting projects for construction.
We consider our people to be our greatest resource. With that in mind, we place great emphasis on attracting, retaining and developing the best talent. We value diversity, employing people across some regions, representing many cultures and ethnic backgrounds. Our team has access to a range of benefits to support development and well-being:
Creative Design Studio Revit Landscape Architect Job Description
To be successful in this support role within the landscape team you will have strong and varied software skills including Revit and an awareness of the standard landscape architecture design and documentation phases. You should be graduated and registered or working towards registration.
Required skills and experience
– AILA recognised Qualification in Landscape Architecture
– A proven track record of delivering Landscape Revit projects and a minimum of 3 years Revit experience
– Advanced design development and documentation skills using Revit
– Excellent verbal communication skills
– A self-motivated focus to deliver to tight deadlines on multiple projects
– Ability to exercise effective judgment within constrained time scales and resources
– Proficient Adobe Suite skills (Photoshop and InDesign as a minimum)
– Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team
– Proven ability to communicate ideas, issues, systems and rules
– Ability to exercise effective judgment to prioritise work tasks
– Creative studio working environment
– Inter studio transfer opportunities
– Development and training including access to an online training program
– Wellbeing benefits
– Flexible start and finish times, part-time and job share arrangements
– Professional memberships
– Study help.
Whilst initially a four-month contract, we are looking for an outstanding candidate with the right skills and experience to progress their career and quickly assume a key role within our landscape team.
How to apply: Email your CV and Portfolio clearly outlining how you meet the above requirements to email@example.com. Please include the following subject line on your application – BRISBANE_LANDSCAPE ARCHITECTURE_REVIT LA_AUGUST2017. You can visit the application website for more job opportunities
http://www.akinlawrence.com/creative-design-studio-revit-landscape-architect/https://i2.wp.com/www.akinlawrence.com/wp-content/uploads/Creative-Design-Studio-Revit-Landscape-Architect.jpg?fit=450%2C300https://i2.wp.com/www.akinlawrence.com/wp-content/uploads/Creative-Design-Studio-Revit-Landscape-Architect.jpg?resize=350%2C300CareersConstruction cost estimator,Creative Design Studio,HASSELL Brisbane studio,Landscape Architect,landscape architecture,Real Estate,Real Estate Investment,real estate software,software skills