DevOps Engineering Consumer Services Internship
EagleView is looking for a talented student that has interest in a Summer DevOps Engineering Internship. The students will have the opportunity to work with a fun, hardworking and talented team to help troubleshoot issues, develop tools, and maintain the company’s infrastructure while supporting a large clientele. EagleView has a “work hard, play hard” culture and we’ve been continually named the Best Place to Work because of our belief that making the workplace fun is a key to success.
The company’s kitchens are stocked 24/7, social, athletic and wellness opportunities are plentiful and the growth, education and potential of employees is a top priority. If you take your profession seriously, love to work hard and create something really great while having fun, this might be the right place for you. EagleView is the unparalleled provider of aerial imagery, data analytics, property data, and GIS solutions for government, infrastructure, and commercial sectors.
The patented Pictometry imagery solutions answer questions related to millions of residential and commercial properties, saving people time and money while also reducing exposure to risk. EagleView provides access to its orthogonal and oblique aerial imagery, 3D models, interior mapping solution, and measurement and analytical tools through proprietary software as well as integrations for assessment, GIS, public safety, and other industries.
DevOps Engineering Consumer Services Internship Primary Responsibilities
– Develop tools and processes to support our software development team build, deploy, and test our applications
– Perform updates and configuration changes to our infrastructure as requested by the software development teams
– Work with other members of the DevOps Team to migrate our applications and data into the cloud
– Participate in monitoring and maintenance of our current production infrastructure.
– Research and experiment with new technologies that can improve day to day operations
Skills & Requirements
– Understands the concepts of DHCP, DNS, NAT, and Firewalls
– Experience installing and configuring Linux
– Familiar with configuring and using virtual machines
– Knowledge of scripting languages such as PHP, Python, Perl
– Understanding of how web applications work at a high level
– Working toward a Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related field
How to apply: EagleView Technologies offers competitive pay and robust benefit plans along with the opportunity to grow your career in a fast-paced, fun and casual environment. The company’s subsidiaries are committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our people. EOE/AA. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran. Interested and qualified candidates should visit the application website for more detailed information
http://www.akinlawrence.com/devops-engineering-consumer-services-internship/https://i1.wp.com/www.akinlawrence.com/wp-content/uploads/DevOps-Engineering-Consumer-Services-Internship.jpg?fit=450%2C300https://i2.wp.com/www.akinlawrence.com/wp-content/uploads/DevOps-Engineering-Consumer-Services-Internship.jpg?resize=350%2C300Careerscommercial properties,EagleView,EagleView Technologies,Education,engineering internship,information technology,Lenovo ThinkPad,software development