The Diamond bank building entrepreneurs today (BET) programme is designed to support budding entrepreneurs. Annually, 50 entrepreneurs are selected from the pool of many applications received and these entrepreneurs undergo a six (6) months intensive entrepreneurial/business training. At the end of the training period, the Top five (5) Entrepreneurs are awarded financial grants as seed capital for taking their business to the next level.
The Diamond bank building entrepreneurs today sixth edition programme has developed a brand personality of its own and has attained both local and international recognition. Last season, one of the Top 5 winners was featured on African Voices (a programme on CNN), thus giving huge brand visibility to the Diamond bank building entrepreneurs today initiatives and the Bank.
This edition has been streamlined to 3 key sectors; Education, Healthcare and Agriculture. These three sectors are important for any growing economy and providing capacity training and financial support for entrepreneurs in these sectors will impact the economy much especially as the country takes significant steps to diversify the economy and grow the non-oil sector.
One of the aims of this year’s Diamond bank building entrepreneurs today edition is to re-affirm the value of quality education and healthcare systems and to discover how alternative approaches in the provision and management of quality education and healthcare could be harness.
How to Apply for the Diamond Bank Building Entrepreneurs Today Programmes
Step 1 (Let’s meet you)
– Fill out your personal and business details correctly
– Fill out a simple form registration with your First Name, Surname, Email Address and
– Mobile Number, Business Name/Idea and a brief description of your business/idea.
Step 2 (Your business in 60 seconds)
– Tell us about your business/idea in 60 seconds.
– Create a 60-second video with clear audio about your business/idea using a video
– Camera or a phone. Click the upload button afterwards to upload your pitch video.
Step 3 (Await the invitation)
– Complete your registration, send and await the invitation
– Be on the lookout for your application, you may just be one of the 300 applicants
– Who would make it to the interview?
Application Closing Date: 29th September 2017. Interested and qualified candidates should visit the application website for more detailed information. Or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Get Invited. Get Funded: Arm yourself with N3,000,000 and intensive entrepreneurial training to help take your business to the next level. Be on the lookout for your application, you may just be one of the 300 applicants who would make it to the interview.
37 total views, 2 views today