Don Ha Real Estate Senior Property Manager, Auckland
Don Ha Real Estate has achieved unparalleled success in selling residential real estate throughout the Auckland region. With an award-winning line-up of the finest real estate specialists in New Zealand, we work hard to give you the highest level of service and we do our utmost to make sure that the sales process is a pleasant experience. We are seeking an experienced senior property manager is required to oversee a diverse and exciting portfolio of property.
The senior property manager role will give you an opportunity to take leadership and ownership of a company’s current and future property assets. Your skills, work-ethic and strong business acumen will be rewarded with a highly competitive pay package. This is an opportunity to join a company who genuinely value their staff, provide interesting and challenging work, and a strong commitment to work-life balance.
Working with a close team of Property people and the wider company’s management team and staff you will be provided with the right support to succeed and make sure that you meet your career aspirations.
Don Ha Real Estate Senior Property Manager Key Responsibilities
– Coordinating and attending property viewings
– Prospective tenant processing, selection and associated documentation
– Liaising with clients and tenants on existing tenancies including inspections, rental renewals, rent reviews etc
– Managing rent arrears and collections including representing the company in mediations and at tribunal hearings
– Resolving and coordinating repairs & maintenance as required
To be successful in this role, you will bring at least 3 years’ experience as a Property Manager overseeing Residential properties with reputable organizations. You will ideally but not necessarily own a Property tertiary qualification. You will show a broad range of exposure to real estate management, contracts, tenant relationship management, have strong financial and budgeting skills.
You will be able to grasp complex ideas with ease and have great written and oral communication skills. You will have a positive and professional attitude and will be passionate about your career in Property Management.
Required Skills & Experience
– Minimum 3-years experience
– Full clean NZ driver’s license
– A clean police record
– Ability to work unsupervised, with great time management skills and a flexible ‘Can Do’ attitude
– Clear and effective communication skills, both written & oral
– Good computer skills and experience working with Word and Excel
– Comfortable working with technology as we move more of our systems online
– Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
How to apply: In Real Estate, it costs no more to work with the best in Auckland – and the best is unquestionably Don Ha – Top One Real Estate Ltd. Interested and qualified candidates should visit the application website for more detailed information
http://www.akinlawrence.com/don-ha-real-estate-senior-property-manager-auckland/https://i2.wp.com/www.akinlawrence.com/wp-content/uploads/Don-Ha-Real-Estate-Senior-Property-Manager.jpg?fit=450%2C300https://i1.wp.com/www.akinlawrence.com/wp-content/uploads/Don-Ha-Real-Estate-Senior-Property-Manager.jpg?resize=350%2C300CareersCommunication Skills,Don Ha Real Estate,effective communication skills,homesnap real estate,property management,Property Manager,real estate management,real estate specialists,residential real estate,urban planning