An effective communication is an interaction between two people in which something is exchanged. Communication is a two-way traffic, either verbally or on verbally to a certain group of people to make a positive response. Communication involves the sharing of ideas and information. While many people think of effective communication primarily in oral or written form, communication is in fact so much more. A knowing look or a gentle touch can also communicate a message loud and clear, as can a hard push or an angry slap.
Marriage is a social union or legal contract between people who creates kinship. It is an institution in which interpersonal relationships, usually intimate and sexual, are acknowledged in different ways, depending on the culture or subculture in which it is found. Such a union often formalized via a wedding ceremony, may also be called matrimony.
Effective Communication Tips for Married Couples
Marriage communication is very crucial; there are certain things that need to be iron out in the home. These could be the setting of the home generally the way the couple believe it may be different entirely but through proper communication, the best setting can be achieved.Love cannot do anything in marriage without the understanding of good marriage communication network.
Communication, agreement, and understanding cannot be separated; they walk together as one, most especially in marriage. Marriage is not for the children rather a mature mind with good understanding on how to make things right. Effective Communication in Marriage:
– Communication makes a man and woman to have a good rapport.
– Communication makes the couple to meet the best they could ever do.
– Communication makes a couple to live a fulfilled life most especially when they have children they would be able to inculcate the habit in them on how to associate with one another and outsiders.
– Communication makes one look good as the burden would be shared.
– Effective marriage communication makes couple happy
10 Ways to Improve Your Communication Skills
– Listen and Really Listen Carefully
– Improve Your Empathy
– Be Brief in Your Expression and Specific
– Direct Your Message to Your Audience
– Put Away your Distractions
– Ask Questions and Repeat the Other Person
– Tell a Story
– Have a Script for Small Talk and Other Occasions
– Get Rid of Unnecessary Conversation Fillers
– Watch Your Body Language Read more
One must not forget that marriage was instituted by God. Even in the beginning, it was the weapon of communication that God used to bring things into existence. Therefore, communication takes the largest part of everything we do in life.