Only Estate Agents Senior Property Manager
Only estate agents ideally looking for the experienced/senior property manager to start work immediately. The senior property manager must have a real passion for property management, someone who wants to strive in the real estate industry full of energy ready to take on the challenge. Only estate agents have an honest and upfront approach with a high level of communication as well as being extremely committed to our clients, our passion and dedication for sales are what makes us stand out from other agents.
We work honestly, ethically and undivided as a team in bringing a positive experience for our clients We are passionate about what we do and working with a positive attitude makes our work environment fun and a positive place to be.
Reliable is what we stand for. Our reputation is based on your positive experience. At Only Estate Agents we are here to loyally guide you and support you on your life journey. As one we strive for your success in the Journey towards your future
Only Estate Agents Senior Property Manager Responsibilities Include
– Successfully managing a portfolio of 120 rental properties all within a 20km radius of the office.
– Efficiency across all property management tasks
– Meeting targets and set KPI’s
– Maintaining and managing relationships with clients including property owners, tenants and tradesmen
– Time management skills and organisation skills to efficiently process workload associated with the portfolio.
– To be successful in this role you will need to;
– Have a minimum of 5 years experience as a property manager
– Able to use console software efficiently
– Current drivers license
– Thorough understanding of property management legislation
– The ability to work in a busy environment
– Self-motivated and disciplined in achieving tasks
– Ability to work as a team member and take direction, but also have the maturity and confidence to work autonomously
– Professional work ethic and excellent customer service.
– Be able to seek new business and prospect for new clients
– In return, you will get
– As an experience property manager and proficient with the system and great customer service who’s wanting to join a dynamic, professional team.
– Remuneration according to experience, plus Bonus every month.
– Fully serviced and maintained company car and petrol paid
– Fully paid Mobile phone
– Personal admin assistant
– Onsite free car park
– Opportunity to buy into the rent-roll after 12 months of employment to become part of the growing success you create.
How to apply: If this sounds like you then send your résumé to Khalid@onlyestateagents.com.au for a confidential private chat. You can also visit the application website for more detailed information.