Facebook Solutions Engineering Intern Application
The Facebook solutions engineering internship application is now open for any solutions engineer willing to be part of the engineers assigned, partners and are responsible for developing their Facebook technology strategy and executing on it. He/she will spend 50% of time working with product engineering teams and writing code. The other 50% of the time will spend working directly with partners.
This is an engineering role with a high bar for problem-solving and coding skills. The Facebook team is at the intersection of software engineering and digital advertising. This function is for engineers that have a passion to build products and work with partners to carry out the most potential of those products.
Facebook Solutions Engineering Internship Role
– Collaborate with product engineering teams to build new products and improve existing ones
– Deeply understand Facebook ad technologies stack including Facebook Ads API, Facebook Ads for Apps and for Websites
– Deeply understand the business of your partners, identify problems or opportunities then address them using technology
– Split time nearly evenly between hands-on coding and guiding partners
– To have been enrolling for Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related courses;
– Must be fluent in Portuguese and English;
– Must be able to write clean, solid, readable, and well-documented code;
– Must possess fluid communication skills among technical and non-technical professionals;
– Must have knowledge and experience with at least one Python, PHP, C/C++, Ruby, C# or Java;
– Must be available for 1 year of internship (Jan – Dec 2018), 30 hours/week from Monday to Friday;
– Graduation date: December/2018 – Other graduation dates are not eligible.
How to apply: Interested and qualified candidates should visit the application website for more detailed information. Candidates should have their résumé and other relevant information ready at the time of application.