Great Nigeria Insurance PLC (GNI) Management Trainee
Great Nigeria Insurance Plc. 55 years of insurance underwriting, financial advisory and real estate investments have enabled us to exclusively master the business terrain and develop skills that give us an edge in service delivery and total customer delight. Great Nigeria Insurance Plc has continuously arranged adequate reassurance treaties with a consortium of reputable reassurance companies both locally and internationally providing us with the required capacity to underwrite risks placed.
The ownership of the Great Nigeria Insurance Plc. is made up of diverse shareholders from a lot of people and institutional investors with a robust Board of Directors of distinguished personalities. The company has invested in the best of people and technology, improving on processes, growing its market share and thereby expanding its balance sheet size. The company continuously strives to be among the top players in the insurance industry. The Board of Directors of the Company is made up of reputable people that have distinguished themselves in their respective fields of endeavour.
Great Nigeria Insurance PLC (GNI) Management Trainee Details
The Management Trainee requires trainees to monitor employee output and manage functions. If you think you need a place to learn and improve your career, then you need to apply the following details
– He/She should be responsible for working with managers to direct operations.
– The job description also requires trainees to monitor employee output and manage functions.
– Management trainees must observe company reports and analyze changes in inventory, sales and profit
– He/She must develop the ability to identify trends and suggest solutions to effectively manage all business-related issues.
– He/She must develop the ability to identify trends and suggest solutions to management
– Must also have excellent analytical skills.
How to apply: Great Nigeria Insurance PLC (GNI) is in the business of Insurance and Financial Services as well as Real Estate Investment. Interested and qualified candidates should visit the application website for more detailed information.