Homehelper Consultants International is a top performing Keller Williams Realty sales network ranked in the top 100 in the country by the Wall Street Journal. Our team is unique in that we not only have team offices and agents in multiple states, but we have both a Sales Department Productivity Coach and a Transaction Manager 100% dedicated to servicing our Sales Agents transactions.
It is time for you to make some money with Homehelper Consultants & Abrams International. We guarantee you will make six figures or we’ll cut you a check for the difference. No gimmick… contact us ASAP to learn more. What do you have to lose? We are currently hiring 4 Real Estate Sales Professionals to join our rapidly growing operation!
Homehelper Consultants Real Estate Agent Job Responsibilities
– Prospects for, follows-up with, presents to, and services buyers and sellers. A variety of lead generation activities is incorporated: including phone prospecting, open houses, marketing to your sphere of influence, inbound sign calls, internet lead generation (CINC, Zillow, etc.) and other methods.
– Develops expert knowledge about mortgage financing, the neighbourhoods, schools, and all issues of home ownership.
– Provides high-level fiduciary needs analysis and coördinates a time-efficient home search process.
– Consults with clients to make sure fiduciary service of the Real Estate transaction from the first contact through contract to close. (Coordinates with the Transaction Coordinator.)
– Effectively negotiates for all buyer and seller clients.
– Seeks personal and professional development through the team’s education and training platforms.
Qualifications: Must have a valid Nevada Real Estate License or be in Real Estate School
Compensation: $100,000+ at plan
Keller Williams Realty is an American international real estate franchise with headquarters in Austin, Texas. We offer Real Estate Sales Leads with a great working environment in a beautiful and professional office location. This is your chance to play a key role in the continued success of our company. Our culture is fast-paced, motivational, and focused on improving our agent’s lives.
How to apply: Interested and qualified candidates should visit the application website for more detailed information