Homeowners Personal Lines Underwriter Arizona
CJ Walsh Group’s sole focus is in the Commercial Property & Casualty field. We search nationwide and have international search capability through the MRI Network’s worldwide office network. Our search consultants have the reputation of being industry experts. We are searching for a Personal LInes Underwriter to work with managing general agents and wholesale brokers who have contracted binding authority to write homeowners for hard to place and complex accounts.
This position will be marketing, underwriting and conducting audits with agents and brokers. Travel is light and involves no more than 2-3 days per month. With over 76 years of combined experience working in the Property and Casualty insurance field and daily interaction in the industry, we have the ability to locate, screen and deliver exceptional candidates.
We work in all disciplines within the industry including
– Sales / Marketing
– Loss Control / Premium Audit
We do business with
– Insurance Carriers
– Wholesale Brokers
– Program Administrators (MGA’s)
– Third Party Administrators (TPA’S)
– Retail Agents
Homeowners Personal Lines Underwriter Requirements
– Qualified candidates must have 3 years of personal lines underwriting experience with an Insurance Carrier, good analytical skills, great communication skills, and a Bachelor Degree.
– The company culture is very collaborative and a relaxed working environment. Very competitive salary, bonus and benefits.
CJ Walsh Group specializes in recruiting for the Insurance Industry and is part of Management Recruiters International where we rank in the top 10% of all 750 offices worldwide.
– Personal Lines Underwriter
– PL, Underwriting, Homeowners
– Hard to place Homeowners
– Non-Admitted Homeowners
– Underwriting Specialist
– Senior Underwriter
– High net worth
– HNW, Home
– Territory Manager
– Account Executive
– Property, casualty, P&C
How to apply: For more information, please call Euglenia Davis at 770-642-1230 or email your résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can visit the application website for more detailed information