The Imperial Realty company is a real estate company that like people to discover certain strengths in themselves. They find they have a forte. Imperial Realty’s forte is redevelopment: the conversion of a building with potential into the neighbourhood’s most sought-after real estate gem. The Imperial Realty company is a family owned commercial real estate company headquartered in Chicago.
Crain’s Chicago Business ranks Imperial Realty company as the 11th largest Commercial Property Management Company in Chicago. Our portfolio consists of office buildings, shopping centres, industrial buildings and self-storage facilities. Imperial seeks a self-motivated and experienced Commercial Senior Real Estate Attorney to join our busy and growing legal team.
Imperial Realty Company Commercial Senior Real Estate Attorney Essential Functions
– Drafting and negotiating major leases
– Representing the Company in purchases and sales of commercial properties
– Representing the Company, as borrower, in financing transactions
– Drafting routine commercial leases and amendments
– Prosecuting simple evictions and other commercial litigation
– Defending municipal code litigation
– Interpreting leases and contracts
– Supervising outside collection agents and attorneys
– Advising General Counsel of the Company
– License to practice law in the State of Illinois
– A minimum of 7+ years of strong commercial real estate experience is required
– Substantial experience in drafting and negotiating commercial leases
– Substantial experience in closing purchases, sales and financing transactions on commercial properties
– Strong oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
– Ability to get things done to meet tight deadlines and prioritize projects, without the need for oversight.
– Computer competence
– Cook County Circuit Court litigation experience a plus
– Valid driver’s license and full-time access to reliable automobile
– Dependability and ability to work extra hours when necessary to meet deadlines
Imperial Realty company offer competitive compensation and benefits, including medical and dental insurance and, 401(k) plan. Our office is located on the North side of Chicago with easy access to the Eden’s Expressway. If interested in a challenging work environment and the opportunity for long-term career growth.
How to apply: Imperial Realty company looking forward to hearing from you by submitting a cover letter with salary requirement and resume. Interested and qualified candidates should visit the application website for more detailed information
28 total views, 1 views today