Insurance Services Marketing and Sales Internship
A large insurance agency covering business, personal and health insurance is looking for a student who wants to invest in their professional career. R&R insurance services Inc looking for an exceptionally talented, bright and driven student to fill a Summer Internship opportunity in our Waukesha office! This is a full-time opportunity working 37.5 hours per week. R&R insurance services are known as the knowledge brokers. The insurance company is a privately owned, agile and resourceful, we reinvest profit for innovation, professional development and new resources for our customers. That means opportunity for everyone. The insurance company is always looking for sales/account executives, customer service representatives and operations professionals.
If you are looking for an opportunity to shape your future, R&R insurance services are the place for you! We are looking for bright and driven people to fill vital positions in a growing, fast-paced business. We have a great culture that values development, innovation, and teamwork. Join some of the brightest people in our industry and help us grow bigger and better than ever before! We cover insurance in Wisconsin for businesses and families. The insurance company have over 500 Partner office locations in over 80 countries on six continents. R&R insurance services can tailor client programs to meet specific regional or local needs nearly anywhere in the world.
Insurance Services Marketing and Sales Internship Requirements
– Sophomore or Junior college student pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business
– Exceptional interpersonal skills, especially on the phone
– Ability to compose attention-grabbing written emails and marketing materials
– Aptitude for sales and the ability to persuade others to your point of view
– Energetic approach and is a self-starter on projects
– Working knowledge with marketing tools and social media strategies
– Ability to manage sales campaigns and follow-up in an organized and prompt fashion
– Ability to work independently, as well as with a team
– Possesses a mature and professional demeanor
– Sound knowledge of MS office suite products
Marketing and Sales Internship Responsibilities
– Your major focus will be to generate leads through marketing initiatives and prospect cold calling.
– You will be given the necessary training to work within our agency management system (AMS360) and our CRM (Microsoft Dynamics).
– You also have the opportunity to work with and learn from successful sales executives.
– You will gain hands-on experience participating in sales calls, learning sales strategies, developing an understanding of insurance terminology, utilizing sales and marketing tools and much more.
In addition to being a great resume builder and an hourly salary of $14.00 per hour; interns will enjoy the experience of working in a professional and friendly office environment, business casual attire, and the opportunity to shadow with and learn from our experienced team of insurance professionals.
How to apply: Interested and qualified candidates for the R&R insurance services marketing and sales internship should visit the application website for more detailed information