Matrix Finance and Accounting provides recruiting services for all levels of professionals in the Accounting and Finance fields in the greater Northwest. We work with clients on a direct hire, contract and contract-to-hire roles. A world-renowned leader in the real estate industry with a strong presence in Seattle (South Lake Union area) is growing and expanding its finance team, looking to bring on a senior real estate analyst.
Working on the budget and finance team, the Senior Lease Analyst will perform dive-deep analysis around leases and related transactions, bringing new-found visibility and insights to enhance overall company performance, as well as enhance client satisfaction.
Senior Real Estate Analyst Job Description
– You will work on the analysis of rents, bill backs, managing data regarding lease documents, analyze occupancy cost control, audit and review lease terms, monthly variance analysis budget & actual, identify cost saving opportunities, and analytics on variable cost spend for multiple commercial buildings under management.
– The ideal candidate will be a resourceful, well-rounded, and big picture thinker, able to flourish in ambiguity and change gears quickly if needed.
– The senior real estate analyst should also act as a mentor and leader to junior finance and admin staff, as the finance team is growing and will be hiring in the near future great chance to get into a supervisory capacity!
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required, as this is a client-facing role, and presentations and reporting will be carried out to the customer, along with the internal leadership team.
Senior Real Estate Analyst Job Qualification
– BA in Finance, Accounting, or Business Administration will be required, 3+ years of experience, strong Excel skills, and real estate industry experience are paramount.
– This is a lively, energetic team, collaborative by culture, an overall dynamic and positive place to work! Having great leadership on this team also helps tremendously, as you will work under a very capable and supportive Controller.
– Work life balance is the norm here.
– Enjoy excellent benefits working for a global frontrunner in the real estate business. Comp range $65-78K + bonus, robust benefits package.
How to apply: Interested and qualified candidates should visit the application website for more detailed information
15 total views, 1 views today