Yuma regional medical centre senior business development analyst will help on the day-to-day activities required in areas of planning and business development as well as the delivery of financial, clinical and operational information to the health system’s stakeholders. The senior business development analyst will work to standardize decision support functions including financial and service line profitability analysis.
The incumbent coördinates and leads a lot of primary and secondary projects to support the strategic planning process, service line advancement, marketing functions and other initiatives of Yuma Regional Medical Center and its community partners. Strong communication skills and the ability to interact with people at all levels as the role requires close collaboration with hospital leadership, physicians and community partners to evaluate programs, services and processes to improve the hospital’s overall working, clinical and financial performance.
Medical Center Senior Business Development Analyst Education and Experience Requirements
– Bachelors degree in Business, Healthcare Administration, Statistics, or healthcare related field of study.
– Masters degree in Marketing, Business, or Health Care Administration (or equivalent experience)
– 4 years experience with statistical analysis including exceptional analytical abilities in synthesizing data, revenue cycle and financial data into meaningful strategic information.
– 1-year project management experience
– Familiarity with hospital operations, healthcare marketing concepts and support databases
– Knowledgeable of ICD-10-CM diagnosis, procedure coding, and DRG payment system.
– Proficient in computerized database management systems, statistical software and Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
– 5 years healthcare service line management experience
– 3 years in project management experience
– Proficiency with predictive modelling and the strategic planning process
– Formal process improvement training (Lean, Six-Sigma, TQL, etc.)
How to apply: Interested and qualified candidates should visit the application website for more detailed information