The news 2017 Nissan Titan XD gasoline format was just released to the automobile market by Nissan. The Titan XD series will be offered in regular, extended, and full crew cab configurations with bed lengths varying by cab option. The company has also announced a ground-breaking warranty for its trucks, which includes the 2017 Nissan Titan XD and standard Titan models. This is an expansion of Nissan commercial vehicle warranty.
The interior of Titan XD perhaps predictably, expansive enough with enough room beneath the armrest alone to smuggle a family size Thanksgiving turkey, while the many other storage cubbies and caverns built around the cabin likely to hide all the fixin’s with room to spare.
The return leg was little more stressful than the outgoing one. The truck certainly was not bothered, 5.0 litre V8 Cummins Turbo Diesel putting down more than enough torque (555 pound-feet) to make light work of hauling a Subaru and a hefty trailer, too. In fact, the truck was so unaffected that I often forgot the trailer was back there, resulting in a few moments where I looked in the mirror and wondered who the jerk tailgating me was
Some 2017 Nissan Titan XD Wow Accessories
– Nissan 4G WiFi & Apps
– Water-resistant Seat Covers
– Aluminum Insert Door Sills
– Rear Bumper Step Assist
– TITAN® XD Box with Bedliner
– Weight-distributing Hitch Ball
– Wheel Locks
– Remote Engine Start System
– Tailgate Electronic Lock
– Auto-dimming Rearview Mirror window
– Wireless Smartphone Charger
– Air Bag Anti-theft Bolts
– Nissan Chrome License Plate Frame
– Fixed Bed Extender. Read more
2017 Nissan Titan XD Features
Sliding Bed Extender: Get the most out of your bed. The Sliding Bed Extender gives you most versatility with least effort.
– Fully adjustable at any place along the Utili-track® Channel System
– Locks into place over the open tailgate or slides against the cab
– Lightweight aluminum with durable powder-coated finish
All Season Floor Mats: Stepping in from the rain, sand or snow? You need a set of All-season Floor Mats.
– Custom made of durable and long-wearing material
– Driver’s mat secures with a grommet hole/positioning hook system
– Floor mat backing is designed to help position the mat in place
Rear Bumper Step Assist: Makes it easier to get in and out of the truck bed
– Hides under rear bumper when not in use
– Easy, bolt-on installation
Smart Interior Layout: By moving the shift lever to the steering column extra room was created in the centre console, leaving you plenty of extra storage space and room to stretch out. We even went so far as to place the glove compartment handle closer to the centre stack to make it easier for the driver to reach.
Enjoy Peace of Mind: Driving is serious business. Only use NissanConnect Services powered by SiriusXM® when safe to do so. Late availability for some features. Services, including automatic crash notification and SOS, are dependent upon the telematics device being in operative condition, its ability to connect to a wireless network, compatible wireless network availability, navigation map data, and GPS satellite signal receptions, the absence of which can limit or prevent the ability to reach NissanConnect Services Customer Care or receive support. Never program while driving.
– GPS mapping may not be detailed in all areas or show current road status. You are responsible for using Remote Engine Start and Remote Horn features in accordance with any laws, rules or ordinances in effect in your vehicle’s location. Remote Engine Start/Stop not available on all models. Cellular network not available in all areas. Cellular technology is evolving and changes to cellular networks provided by independent companies are not within Nissan’s or Sirius XM Radio Inc.’s control.
– Neither Nissan nor Sirius XM is responsible for associated costs that may be required for continued operation due to cellular network termination (including equipment upgrades, if available, or roaming charges on alternative networks). Should cellular provider stop/restrict services, service may be terminated without notice and with no liability to Nissan, Sirius XM and/or their respective agents or affiliates. Certain services need a PIN for activation. See NissanUSA.com/connect for details.
– Enrollment and Subscription Agreement required to receive the full suite of services. Terms and conditions of Subscription Agreement apply. Six (6) month trial period begins on your date of vehicle purchase or lease of a new Nissan; later, a paid subscription is required at the then current rate to continue to receive services. Text rates and/or data usage may apply. For more updates on 2017 Nissan Titan XD features, visit the Nissan website for detail http://www.nissanusa.com/trucks/titan-xd/features
109 total views, 1 views today