Opendoor.com is looking for a real estate market analyst who will be conducting in-person inspections of a home to offer measurements, finishes, overall condition, and images for our renovations and underwriting teams. Opendoor makes it possible to sell a home online in minutes, removing all of a headache, uncertainty and risk from the transaction. The traditional process is broken, with an average home taking over 90 days to sell and costing thousands of dollars.
The company make buying and selling a home stress-free and instant. We’ve built an exceptional team, have raised over $300 million from top-notch investors and are growing fast, buying and selling more than $100 million of homes per month. Our business model is built around determining a home’s value within 12 hours of a seller requesting an offer. Using a concise summary of a home, in addition to recent competitive sales, Market Analysts are in charge of accurately placing that value on a residential property.
Opendoor Contract Real Estate Market Analyst Responsibilities and Requirements
– Quickly and accurately determining a property’s value from your desk
– Residential real estate experience
– Strong analytical skills & mindset, plus a detail-oriented personality
– Excellent verbal & written communication skills
– Ability to work independently
– Access to a computer and internet service
– This is an independent contractor position. Payment is bi-weekly based on a number of evaluations completed. Competitive bonuses are available for hitting accuracy goals.
How to apply: Open door values openness, the company’s team celebrates diverse backgrounds, being open about who we are and what we do allows us to be better. Individuals seeking employment at Opendoor are considered without regards to race, colour, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or other protected status under all applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances.
This position is for employment at will and not for any definite time period. Interested and qualified candidates should visit the application website for more detailed information
107 total views, 1 views today