Due to the continued success of Pendimo Land & Property Consultants is seeking to appoint a Chartered Town Planner to help with the continuing Growth of the company. The company have concluded many Strategic Land deals over the last few months and are wanting to drive that part of the business forward.
The company core business is the acquisition and disposal of residential development land. They have an excellent track record in selling consented development sites across the UK, with over 25 years of experience dealing specifically with residential development land on behalf of private landowners, local authorities, investment funds and developers, we believe that we understand the requirements of our clients better than most.
Pendimo Land & Property Consultants Services
– Land Sale and Marketing Strategies and Implementation
– Scheme Design & Housing Mix
– Strategic Land Site Sourcing and Acquisitions
– Scheme Viability and Appraisals
– 5 Year Housing Land Supply Reviews
– Planning Advice and Project Management
– Residential Land Valuation & Appraisal
– Option & Promotion Agreements
– Expert Witness Advice
– Insolvency Property Disposal
– Purchaser Profiling
– Financial Appraisals
Pendimo Land & Property Consultants Town Planner Responsibilities
– The successful candidate will be will be responsible for the identifying and securing of medium to long term strategic land opportunities across the UK.
– The role will include planning appraisals on sites, strategic land reviews for existing clients, negotiations with the land owners site disposal, acquisitions, financial appraisals, and report writing on behalf of our current and new clients.
– You will be a driven Chartered Town Planner who understands the complexities of Strategic Land and have a natural drive to become the best in class.
– The salary for this role will be excellent with excellent bonuses for the right candidate and a possible Directorship/ Equity offer.
Over the last 18 months, we have acted for a number of landowners in the Leicestershire, Northamptonshire, Derbyshire, Cambridgeshire, Oxfordshire and Rutland areas and have secured land sales on a real number of development sites ranging from small infill sites to large urban extensions.
How to apply: If you would like further information about the Pendimo Land & Property Consultants professional services, please call 01858 414223 or email email@example.com. Interested and qualified candidates should visit the application website for more detailed information