Philadelphia Dynamic Real Estate Project Manager
JLL. Philadelphia is professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate. We help organizations around the world meet their ambitions by owning, occupying and investing in real estate. The real estate company looking for a dynamic real estate project manager who can give reliable, timely, and professional support, and help with the day-to-day project management activities.
The real estate project manager job entails working with a group of internal and external Stakeholders at all levels of the organization. The successful candidate will require the independent judgment to plan, prioritize, and organize a diverse workload.
Real Estate Project Manager Essential Functions
– Support project executives on multiple projects and assignments.
– Develop scope and schedule for assigned projects.
– Identify and address areas of concern on potential risk surrounding project, project logistical issues, budget, and scope.
– Coordinate and track all Vendor Request For Proposals (“RFPs”)
– Interact and negotiate with contractors and subcontractors.
– Prepare/update project status reports, process invoices, update tracking reports, and maintain files for due diligence and financials.
– Actively track each aspect of project performance against schedules and critical path.
– Coordinate the activities of sub-contractors and the relocation of technical functions.
– Demonstrate a proactive focus on meeting client and project requirements, in a timely and cost-effective way.
– Assist the Local Project Development Services team in meeting Adjusted Gross Margin (“AGM”) targets on a Regional and National level, as determined by the Management Executive Committee.
– Demonstrate skill in the use and application of all Project Development Services technology, as required for assigned projects.
Education And Experience
– Bachelor Degree from an accredited institution.
– Degree in Architecture, Engineering, or Construction Management, preferred.
– Minimum of 3 to 5 years of relevant work experience – or a combination of relevant work experience, education, or an equivalent Military experience.
– Experience in construction management or real estate preferred.
Knowledge, Skills, And Abilities
– Ability to prepare and track budgets.
– Understanding of technical requirements for a business move, construction, and renovation projects.
– Familiarity with architectural drawings and furniture and space planning concepts, a plus.
– Able to adapt and rank meeting deadlines in a fast-paced team or an independent environment.
– Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written) with the ability to successfully communicate with architects, contractors, client’s representatives, and team members.
– Flexibility with work hours and travel, as needed.
– Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
How to apply: JLL. Philadelphia offers a competitive salary and benefits package. To be considered, please visit application website for more detailed information