The Savills Australia property market graduate programme was designed to help shape the future of the Australian property market. You will do so as a member of a property services firm with an unparalleled reputation for excellence. We actively seek out people who possess that rare mix of entrepreneurial flair, rock solid integrity and attentiveness to client needs. With Savills, your horizons couldn’t be broader.
We operate out of over 700 locations around the world and our services cover the full spectrum, from providing strategic advice to managing assets and projects, and transacting deals. We value excellence and reward it. We also give back to our communities and provide environmental leadership.
The Savills property market graduate programme will offer a comprehensive introduction to the world of real estate through a structured rotation system across our core divisions. Asset Management, Leasing, Residential Services, Sales & Investment, Valuations & Advisory and Research. As well as a taste of the support areas of the Company, we will provide you with a complete appreciation of how our business works.
Property Market Graduate Programme Description
– As a Savills graduate, you will be mentored by senior members of the Company, who will give you continuous support and feedback so that you grow and learn while getting hands-on experience. – You will also have regular opportunities to attend technical, business skills and personal development activities – including courses, networking and social events.
– A certification process and performance appraisal within each division ensure that you gain a thorough understanding of what each division does by participating in divisional activities and having responsibility for tasks throughout your time with us.
The Ideal Candidates for the Property Market Graduate Programme will:
– Complete your studies in 2017 or have graduated from University in the last 2 years. A property related discipline will be viewed favourably. You require at least a credit average.
– Have a strong desire to build a career in the property market and be able to show a willingness to learn and develop within this field.
– Have excellent interpersonal communication skills, with the ability to network and build strong relationships across our business.
– Be well presented and have a positive attitude.
– Have undertaken extracurricular activities or engagement with the property industry.
How to apply: At Savills, we employ talented people with excellent market knowledge and deep experience. We back our people with high calibre in-house research and nationwide support. And our people stay with us and know how to get results for you. Interested and qualified candidates should visit the application website for more details information