Independent Resources Management Limited (IRM) is a wholly owned financial services company with activities carried out across three principal areas, Financial Advisory, Consulting Services and Foreign Exchange Trading. IRM is looking for Real Estate Officer to join the company in the Lagos headquarters. The Company has an extensive global reach with institutional relationships across Europe, America and the Middle East.
The Independent Resources Management Limited started as a financial services firm engaged in wealth management and real estate advisory services. Today, the firm has expanded its service offerings and is well-positioned to emerge as a leader in turnaround management and restructuring advisory.
Real Estate Officer Job Description
– Present purchase offers to sellers for consideration
– Confer with escrow companies, lenders, home inspectors, and pest control operators to make sure that terms and conditions of purchase agreements are met before closing dates
– Interview clients to determine what kinds of properties they are seeking
– Prepare documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds and leases
– Coordinate property closings, overseeing signing of documents and disbursement of funds
– Act as an intermediary in negotiations between buyers and sellers, generally representing one or the other
– Promote sales of properties through advertisements, open houses, and participation in multiple listing services
– Compare a property with similar properties that have recently sold to determine its competitive market price.
– Generate lists of properties that are compatible with buyers’ needs and financial resources
– Review property listings, trade journals, and relevant literature, and attend conventions, seminars, and staff and association meetings to remain knowledgeable about real estate markets
– Develop networks of attorneys, mortgage lenders, and contractors to whom clients may be referred
– Bachelor’s Degree in Business field (Banking/Finance, Accounting, Economics, etc.) – 1st Class or 2nd Upper
– 2 or more years of work experience in corporate restructuring, investment banking, commercial banking, and/or consulting or corporate positions with a financial or accounting focus.
– Experience in Excel financial modelling
– Basic understanding of corporate finance,
– Capable of performing tasks using MS office applications like MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint
– Selling and Negotiation Skills
– Willingness to travel
How to apply: Interested and qualified candidates should visit the application website for more detailed information
19 total views, 1 views today