SRE.com has a mission to create a business platform which facilitates the evolution of the real estate and mortgage industries for consumers, helping them save their hard-earned money. We are seeking a real estate principal broker who will oversee the development of SRE brokerage offices across Rhode Island. With help from SRE’s Technology Division, the Real Estate Principal Broker will work to connect SRE.com with local and state Multiple Listing Services (MLS).
SRE.com, at full build out, will link all 900+ multiple listing services in the United States together. This will allow customers to go online with any smart device and conduct nationwide property searches. The platform will also serve as a one-stop-shop for customers, allowing them to engage in all aspects and services related to buying and selling real estate. This will include mortgage loan, insurance, escrow, appraisal, relocation, property management and remodelling to name a few.
Real Estate Principal Broker Responsibilities
– The primary role of the Real Estate Managing Broker is to help build brand awareness and help execute SRE’s business plan across Rhode Island.
– You will also help the SRE Technology Division in connecting and maintaining relationships with local and regional MLS providers.
– Working with the National and Regional Operations, Finance, Sales & Marketing and Technology teams, the Principal Broker will plan and carry out company strategy and operations.
– Included duties are to assess, change and/or set up systems to increase the efficiency of SRE.com, office operations, and to best support the affiliated agents and their clients.
– The Real Estate Principal Broker may be designated as a Regional Manager of SRE and help in building and managing local and regional sales offices, developing sales teams, and managing customer lead provided by SRE.com. – The Principal Broker will work with all disciplines but are not limited to Finance, Operations, Sales & Marketing and Technology.
How to apply: Interested and qualified candidates should visit the application website for more detailed information
13 total views, 1 views today