Real Estate Project Manager Job, IKEA China Beijing City
The real estate project manager shall have the professional real estate market knowledge, experiences and awareness of related policies. He/she shall have strong business sense, good communication and negotiation skills. He/she shall drive the land acquisition process in assigned cities, steer negotiations with the local authority and make proposals for outstanding issues.
He/She shall work closely with relevant functions during the project period and will contribute to the full implementation of Land grant contract, demolishes and removal, external traffic plan, and investment agreement. The IKEA vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people.
To realize this vision as a part of IKEA China Property & Expansion team, Real Estate Project Manager shall play a key role in realizing working tasks in land acquisition and development, in accordance with the business idea “obtain the best location in the target cities suitable for IKEA stores at the best price and within the planned time schedule”.
Internal and external communication with internal functions, as well as business partners and government authorities is crucial. In this function, real estate knowledge, including China land regulations and procedures, local market experiences, project management, self-motivation, and awareness of IKEA concept are all key competencies to accomplish this job successfully.
Real Estate Project Manager Main Responsibilities and Duties
Support Expansion plan for respective city/project
– Contribute to the action plan based on each responsible project
– Help and assist Market Intelligence function to acquire pertinent information and contacts in target cities, contribute to the data base for further land acquisition
– Provided land sites based on IKEA criteria
– Locate not less than 5 sites in each city according to required criteria
– Make sure the site checklist and due diligence documents are properly prepared
– Provide analyse in the city/areas according to LA working routine
– Prepare draft legal documents and regular coordination with related functions during land acquisition process
– Secure the signing of legal documents and achieving the 4 certificates
– Assist to prepare and draft the Summary portion of the Land Investment Request
– Negotiate with local authority and draft legal documents of LOI and Investment Agreement
– To secure the signing of land use contracts, Investment agreement
– Secure Land use certificate/Land planning certificate
– Establish and maintain good government relations to obtain the best result
– Project Development and Follow-up
– Follow up on implementation of all terms of IA / Land contract have been reached by counterparts
– Coordinate with PM and CPM to ensure smooth land hand-over and infrastructure implementation
– Give full support on all project related issues as required to secure the success of the store project
– 3-5 years successful experience preferably within land acquisition/property development
– Adequate university degree or equivalent knowledge
– Full knowledge and understanding of China land regulations and laws
– Some knowledge of land grant laws and regulations.
– Interest in home furnishings
– Self-awareness and understand how your behaviour affects others
– Strong integrity and fearlessness
– Driving and constructive, with the competence to work as well independent as in a team
– Ready to travel as needed and with short notice
– Good communication, organizational skills and professional-knowledge focus
– Fluency in Chinese; Good English verbal and writing skills
– Good understanding of city planning and land –acquisition concepts
– Good social competence and an excellent diplomatic skill to act in different situations
How to apply: We have one common vision at the IKEA Group: to help our customers enjoy a better everyday life at home. With over 700 million visitors to our stores and over 1 billion visitors to our website every year, we take our vision very seriously. Interested and qualified candidates should visit the application website for more detailed information
http://www.akinlawrence.com/real-estate-project-manager-job/https://i2.wp.com/www.akinlawrence.com/wp-content/uploads/8-Real-Estate-Project-Manager-North-IKEA-China-宜家中国-LinkedIn.png?fit=450%2C300https://i0.wp.com/www.akinlawrence.com/wp-content/uploads/8-Real-Estate-Project-Manager-North-IKEA-China-宜家中国-LinkedIn.png?resize=350%2C300CareersIKEA,Investment Agreement,land acquisition,land acquisition process,Real Estate,real estate market,Real Estate Project,Real Estate Sales,real estate sales professional