A mortgage calculator is an automated tool that enables real estate website users to decide the financial implications of changes in one or more variables in a mortgage financing arrangement. Mortgage calculators are used by clients to determine monthly repayments, and by mortgage, providers to decide the financial suitability of a home loan applicant.
The Mortgage calculation abilities can be found on financial handheld calculators such as the HP-12C or Texas Instruments TI BA II Plus. A potential borrower can also use an online mortgage calculator to see how much property he or she can afford. A lender will compare the person’s total monthly income and total monthly debt load.
Installing Mortgage Calculator on your Real Estate Website Without Coding. Download the responsive mortgage calculator with a jQuery widget and shortcode designed to fit easily into any WordPress theme, on any device, at any size. Just what every real estate agent on needs on the go.
Responsive Mortgage Calculator Features
The calculator allows your website visitors to estimate their mortgage payments by entering
– The total cost of the home,
– A down payment amount,
– An interest rate (fixed rate),
– The amortization period,
– They can select a payment period, either monthly, bi-weekly, or weekly.
The payment result is displayed below the form – very simple and very easy to follow. For the savvy user, a click on the information icon reveals more details…
There are settings to adjust the styling of the mortgage calculator, a light and a dark theme, or you can remove the styling entirely and use your theme’s styling. The HTML is built with plenty of classes, so it’s easy to override the included style sheet with your own CSS.
You can down the free version with limited features of opting for the pro version for maximum flexibility. The responsive real estate mortgage calculator pro is a fully customizable mortgage and loan calculator.
– Build the interface the way you want with the inputs that you want.
– Create logic validation and do basic math on advice and calculated values.
– Run multiple loan and payment calculations with different values.
– Define additional cost calculations including flat fees, fee rates, fee ranges, and small calculations.
– Write your own results using text, HTML, and the values that you want to include.
Visit the real estate mortgage calculator to download for many great features, There are also multiple free online free mortgage calculators, and software programs offering financial and mortgage calculations.
64 total views, 1 views today