Relate financial group is financial planning and mortgage broking business that specialises in helping self-employed people build and protect their wealth in a tax effective way. The company processes and advice empowers and guides business owners to become financially successful and secure, so they can focus on their business and spend more time doing the things they love.
The Relate financial group is a boutique wealth management business that is committed to providing our clients with a holistic mortgage and financial advice that focuses on our client’s best interests. Working closely with an experienced mortgage broker and financial planner, you will be providing seamless support and great service to the planner/broker, his clients and other supporting businesses.
Relate Financial Group Mortgage Loan Processor Job Description
– Gathering information and documentation from clients
– Entering mortgage applications into aggregator software (FLEX)
– Submitting mortgage applications using Apply Online
– Managing the supporting document process, in response to lender requirements
– Overseeing all finance approval processes
– Liaising with clients, accountants, real estate agents, solicitors etc to make sure loans settle on time
– Overseeing the execution of mortgage documents and settlement processes
– Assisting with adhering to all compliance requirements
– Uploading all relevant correspondence and file notes into Google Drive / Dropbox
– Contributing to regular team meetings to improve processes and client outcomes
– Undertaking any other finance related duty, as requested
Mortgage Loan Processor Requirements
– A genuine interest in helping people
– Good communication skills
– Excellent organisational skills
– An eye for detail and accuracy
– Some experience in mortgage broking or financial planning support
– Experience using Flex and Apply Online is not essential but helpful
This is a great opportunity to put into practice your previous expertise and professional experience. A friendly, flexible, family style work environment awaits you and an attractive hourly rate (and potential bonus) will be paid to secure the right employee.
How to apply: Please send your résumé and some brief comments explaining your suitability for this position, the hours/days you are available and your salary expectations to email@example.com. Interested and qualified candidates can visit the application website for more detailed information.
16 total views, 2 views today