AM Retail Group Real Estate Coordinator, St. Paul Area
AM Retail Group associates are smart, ambitious, engaging & fun people, who strive for excellence in everything they do. Working here requires commitment, innovation, & flexibility. The entrepreneurial drive of our associates is at the heart of our quest to improve & innovate. There is an immediate opening for an energetic & passionate full time professional Real Estate Coordinator to join the company’s Real Estate team as a Real Estate Analyst.
The Real Estate Coordinator will do research, reporting, and analysis to support real estate team decisions on current and future store locations. This position is also responsible for performing ad hoc reporting and analysis for the Leadership Team to offer background for decision-making and profitability.
Real Estate Coordinator Job Summary
– Analyze lease agreements and provide recommendations to maximize profitability, ROI
– Analyze prior year sales history, current year trend and the market for sales projections.
– New Store ROI justification analysis; including anticipated sales levels, cannibalization, expense assumptions, pre-opening costs and capital expenditures.
– Portfolio research, reporting, and analysis to support management decisions on landlords, negotiating early lease terminations, new stores, remodel, and relocations proposals.
– Market analysis/site selection research to find opportunities and recommendations for relocations of existing stores at the time of renewal.
Create agenda and documents for presentation to Real Estate committee.
– Monitor renewals of existing stores to decide the course of action at lease end.
– Maintain database and reports for key tracking measures
– Bachelor’s Degree required.
– Real Estate or related field experience with excellent analytical skills.
– Minimum 5 years earlier experience in business analysis, financial planning and analysis or business intelligence.
– Previous experience creating MS Power Point decks for leadership teams.
– Retail experience preferred.
– Critical thinking skills with the ability to move beyond simply analyzing into proposing and implementing solutions.
– Prior knowledge of site selection, real estate transactions, and financial impact of real estate deals a plus.
– Ability to interpret Lease language.
– Ability to design and create data management and reporting solutions.
– Database management skills using a variety of software.
– Ability to rank and manage multiple projects.
– Attention to detail
– Strong interpersonal and writing skills are essential.
How to apply: The Real Estate Coordinator vacancy is not eligible for relocation. Local candidates only. Please include salary requirements. Please visit the application website for more detailed information and to send your résumé.
http://www.akinlawrence.com/retail-group-real-estate-coordinator-st-paul-area/https://i2.wp.com/www.akinlawrence.com/wp-content/uploads/AM-Retail-Group-Real-Estate-Coordinator.jpg?fit=450%2C300https://i0.wp.com/www.akinlawrence.com/wp-content/uploads/AM-Retail-Group-Real-Estate-Coordinator.jpg?resize=350%2C300CareersDatabase management skills,financial planning,investment analysis tools,Professional Real Estate,Property Investment,Real Estate,real estate analyst,real estate property,real estate property investment analysis,real estate property investment analysis tool,real estate software,real estate transactions