A Multi-faceted firm looking for an experience design architect on their commercial and retail projects. The company is mid-sized design studio known for delivering award-winning architectural, urban design and interiors projects across the retail, commercial, hospitality and education sectors.
Hays is a leading global professional recruiting group, the expert at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people worldwide, being the market leader in the UK and Asia-Pacific and one of the market leaders in Continental Europe and Latin America.
Senior Design Architect Job Description
– In this role as the senior design architect, you will play a fundamental role in the concept stages of commercial and retail projects. – Liaising with clients and your team members, you will work in a senior role to help put together hand drawn concepts and managing clients.
– Reporting directly to one of the directors of the firm, this is a role that in time could lead to team management and career development.
– As the senior design architect, you will need 5 years experience delivering in retail and commercial projects in the local market is highly advantageous.
– Hand draw and sketch up abilities are essential as well as strong client liaison skills to be able to successfully streamline the design process.
– This is an exciting opportunity to join a team focused workplace with a strong pipeline of work secured in the foreseeable future.
– Great benefits including flexible hours and a generous salary package are on offer as well as being able to contribute to some defining projects in the local market.
How to apply: If you are interested in this role, click ‘apply now‘ to send an up-to-date copy of your CV. If this job is not quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact Hays recruiting experts worldwide for a confidential discussion on your career.
12 total views, 1 views today