Shorenstein Realty Senior Tenant Services Administrator
Shorenstein Realty Services is looking for a Senior Tenant Services Administrator who is responsible for communication and coordination with tenants, vendors and building staff on site on a wide range of building issues; and the administrative functions relating to the daily operation of the property; and, administrative and project support to the Property Manager and Assistant Property Manager. Shorenstein Realty Services is one of the country’s oldest and most respected real estate organizations active nationally in the ownership and operation of high-quality office properties.
More recently, Shorenstein Realty Services has made selective investments in multifamily rental properties. Due to its success over many years and multiple real estate cycles, Shorenstein has established its reputation as a creative and knowledgeable investor. The company is privately owned and is headquartered in San Francisco. The company’s current portfolio totals 22.2 million square feet in 16 markets, with a gross value of $7.8 billion.
Shorenstein Realty Services provides asset management, leasing, property management and construction services to the properties in its portfolio through its wholly-owned property services affiliate, Shorenstein Realty Services. There are three levels of this position: Tenant Services Coordinator, Tenant Services Administrator and Senior Tenant Services Administrator.
Shorenstein Realty Senior Tenant Services Administrator Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned
– Anticipate and respond to customer needs demonstrating professionalism, courtesy, and sensitivity to all contacts.
– Research and respond to requests for information, service or assistance by telephone or by e-mail promptly and thoroughly within established timeframes.
– Develop effective working relationships with customers to establish a point of contact for future requests for information, service or assistance.
– Appropriately respond to customers and refer difficult or emotional customer situations.
– Proactively share information with appropriate parties. Communicate issues clearly, concisely and in a timely manner.
– Effectively communicate with customers so they know exactly what to expect.
– Meet all deadlines and commitments to others considering customer impact in all actions and decisions.
– Answer telephones professionally and promptly and refer callers appropriately (e.g. answer within 3 rings; ensure appropriate coverage when away from the desk, etc.).
– Effectively coordinate with others or work independently to resolve or ensure resolution of issues or problems in a timely manner.
– Receive, track, prepare and/or process purchase orders, work orders, service agreements, and vendor invoices accurately, prior to all invoices being received.
– Ensure receipt of signed order and billing from vendor prior to invoice being received
– Match invoices to packing slips
– Ensure accuracy of invoices
– Code invoices
– Input into accounting system
– Obtain approvals
– Accurately prepare and input tenant and vendor billings within the stipulated time frame on vendor contracts and within five days for tenant billings.
– Process accounts receivable including the timely application of cash and credits on a daily basis in an accurate and timely manner.
– Accurately process late fees and interest charges for all tenants by designated date each month.
– Prepare accurate aged receivables report with thorough and clear collection comments to the General Manager, Property Manager or Assistant Property Manager on designated dates each month.
– Effectively coordinate tenant move-in and move-out procedures based on customer service plans established by General Manager, Property Manager or Assistant Property Manager completing all tasks in a timely manner.
– Accurately and completely implement those customer service guidelines established by General Manager, Property Manager or Assistant Property Manager within designated timeframes.
– Maintain current, accurate and complete tenant and vendor certificates of insurance through BCS tracking system. Prepare accurate correspondence to tenants to request certificates in a timely manner as needed.
– Coordinate tenant events as delegated by General Manager, Property Manager or Assistant Property Manager. Perform all tasks accurately, completely and within designated timeframes.
– Review and maintain accurate, current and complete records of vendors, tenants, emergency contacts, special projects, tenant lease files, building contract files and general building files. Distribute as needed to appropriate parties within designated timeframes.
– Complete one real estate related class or seminar in order to gain further experience in the real estate industry. (Optional)
– Provide timely and accurate backup to other Property Management Office staff including participating in cross-training and other activities as delegated by General Manager, Property Manager or Assistant Property Manager.
– Review those operating expenses as designated by General Manager, Property Manager or Assistant Property Manager within 3 days of close of books for a month and prepare clear and thorough variance explanations for Property Manager.
– Bid specific vendor contracts as designated by General Manager, Property Manager or Assistant Property Manager prior to the expiration of the contract. Perform all tasks accurately, completely and within designated timeframes.
– Open (as appropriate), date stamp, and appropriately distribute all incoming mail from all sources (USPS, FedEx, UPS and messenger correspondence) upon receipt in the office.
– Schedule and coordinate General Manager s or Property Manager s agendas (calendar, meetings, and appointments), prepare expense reports and make travel arrangements without errors and in a timely manner.
– Organize and keep current central office files and work files in the individual workspace to enable other staff to obtain information as needed. Appropriately safeguard confidential or proprietary information.
– Promptly coordinate the maintenance and repair of all office equipment.
– Order and maintain an inventory of office supplies to make sure of adequate supplies are obtained in a cost-effective way meeting budget demands.
– Complete assigned projects ensuring high quality
How to apply: Shorenstein Realty Services is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, age (40 or older), status as a protected veteran, disability, genetic information, or any other statuses protected by law. Interested and qualified candidates should visit the application website for more detailed information.