S&P Global Market Intelligence is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions on the basis of merit, ability and equality of opportunity, and without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law, or any other characteristic that has no bearing on a person’s ability to do his or her job.
The Senior Sales Representative will be responsible for promoting and consultative selling a portfolio of products to current and target customers. You will identify key decision makers and influencers with target prospects and execute sales strategy collaborate with sales members, client services, product management, operations, technology, and legal to optimize product and service delivery. You will be working with our team in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
The Team: The team is composed of experienced professionals within financial institutions industry. The business has a casual and friendly atmosphere with an entrepreneurial spirit. We value partnership and it is crucial that you are a great teammate to be successful within our organization.
S&P Global Market Intelligence Senior Sales Representative Responsibilities:
– Maintain total sales at or above quota
– Identify new opportunities within the designated territory
– Establish appointments with senior level executives of these organizations
– Stay current with industry news and issues to understand the potential impact to your current prospects for fine new opportunities.
– Coordinate and provide sales demonstrations
– Follow up to negotiate contract terms and pricing
– Maintain focused approach to daily sales activity pipelines and systems based workflow (i.e. Salesforce.com)
– Secure the executed contract and coordinating the transition of new clients to the Account Management group.
– Develop industry specific knowledge necessary to have credible diagnostic conversations
– Engage in team selling to strategic accounts in conjunction with Sales Executives in other industries or Account Managers in existing accounts.
– 5-8 years relevant industry experience and a consistent record in consultative sales.
– Strong communication, organization, presentation and negotiation skills
– Analytical capabilities in the areas of credit risk, financial modelling and valuation analysis is desirable
– Confidence in cold calling and dealing with C-Level executives over the phone and in person.
– Bachelor’s Degree in business, commerce or related subjects, CFA, MBA will be a plus.
– Experience selling into the Investment Management, Hedge and Private Equity space.
– Background in selling data analytical software platforms.
How to apply: S&P Global Market Intelligence is looking for an individual that has a confirmed, repeatable sales process, with shown success selling into complex spaces with a complex product. Interested and qualified candidates should visit the application website for more detailed information
32 total views, 1 views today