St Catharine college is committed to academic excellence and success while maintaining a relaxed and sociable atmosphere. We are fortunate to be located in the centre of Cambridge – within short walking distance of most University departments and many historic buildings and collections. St Catharine is offering up to 5 scholarships worth £10,000 each to outstanding candidates for the MBA, MFin and EMBA. The scholarships are awarded on the basis of merit and are awarded for the duration of the course.
The Scholarships awards are intended for candidates who will become leaders in the practice or study of management and business. St Catharine is offering the scholarship for outstanding PhD candidates in Management. The value of the scholarship will be £10,000 p.a. for the three years of the PhD course.
Scholarships Eligibility Criteria
– First class degree, GPA of at least 3.7 (out of 4) or equivalent from a recognised university
– Minimum GMAT score of 700 (MBA only)
– 3 years’ full-time post-graduation work experience (MBA and EMBA only)
How to Apply for St Catharine College MBA, EMBA and MFin Scholarships
– Candidates should apply for admission to the Cambridge MBA, EMBA or MFin in the normal way via the Cambridge Judge Business School (CJBS), but must also send a covering letter with their application form explaining in no more than 300 words the contribution they expect to make to business and society in the future.
– All applicants who are made an offer of admission to the MBA, MFin or EMBA programme will be considered for the Scholarship separately by St Catharine’s College. Scholarships are conditional on the applicant taking up the offer of admission to the MBA, EMBA or MFin programme.
– To apply for a scholarship, you should send your completed application (including two academic references, supporting documents and covering letter) so that it is received by the Judge Business School by Tuesday 27 February 2018. Awards will normally be announced at the end of March.
How to Apply for St Catharine College PhD Scholarships
– Candidates should apply for the PhD to the University of Cambridge in the usual way, but in addition, submit a copy of their PhD application form, current CV, PhD research proposal and a covering letter to email@example.com.
– They should also ask two referees to provide letters of reference (in PDF format) to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Reference for APPLICANT’S NAME – Benavitch PhD scholarship”
– The successful candidate will be expected to become a full member of St Catharine’s College. If they are already a member of another Cambridge college, the award will be on the condition that they transfer membership to St Catharine’s.
– Applications and references must be received by 5 pm GMT on 27 February 2018. Unfortunately, the college will not accept late or incomplete applications.
– Candidates will be informed of the outcome of their application via email at the end of March. Interested and qualified candidates can visit the scholarship application official website for more detailed information.