Standard Bank Africa Real Estate Partnership Approach
The Standard bank real estate partnership approach is designed to meet the needs of a growing and rapidly urbanizing population, sub-Saharan Africa is providing strong opportunities in real estate development, from residential developments through to business, retail the standard and manufacturing. Standard Bank has deep product ability and in-depth knowledge of local markets, and our ability extends across the continent.
Standard bank is combining strong presence in Africa with the global capabilities, the bank support the aspirations of local and international corporate and financial institutions looking for a banking partner to lead the way across Africa. Standard Bank’s client engagement model is centered on commercial mindedness and urgency. The commercial bank is working to understand the needs of the clients and offer trusted advice and proper solutions that take into account the risks, regulations, and market.
Standard Bank Real Estate Business at a Glance
– Full spectrum of corporate and investment banking services offered, backed by universal banking capabilities and the financial strength of the Standard Bank Group
– On-the-ground presence in 20 countries in Africa and other key markets outside Africa
– Focus on sectors relevant to real growth and development in Africa
– Over 2 300 Corporate & Investment Banking employees worldwide
– Cross-border capabilities within and outside Africa
– Secure and reliable digital banking platforms
– In-depth research capabilities
– Long-standing relationships with governments, regulators, key industry players and investors in all the countries in which we have a presence
Standard bank real estate finance team offers the largest dedicated real estate platform of any financier in sub-Saharan Africa with provision terms and development funding in all areas of the real estate sector through a variety of solutions specific to the needs of our clients, including:
– Commercial, industrial and retail developers and investors
– Single asset transactions and portfolio lends
– Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITS) / listed real estate funds
– Residential development and term funding for rental stock (including affordable housing)
– Owner occupied properties and portfolios.
Standard Bank will be joining their clients and other real estate stakeholders at the Africa Property Investment Summit & Expo. This premier event connects the most influential local and international property stakeholders to drive investment and development across a lot of real estate and infrastructure projects and developments across the continent.
With deep experience in real estate finance and on-the-ground expertise across our broad African platform, Standard Bank will also be sharing our in-depth understanding of challenges and opportunities for African real estate players.
Visit the African property investment summit official website for more detailed information on the Standard bank real estate partnership approach to consolidate on the Africa’s real estate sector that has experienced significant turbulence in the last 18 months.