Surveying & Property Estate Agent Property Manager
A team of Estate Agents that have worked in and around the local area for over 20 years and have built a reputation for the company, through offering the best customer service and going beyond expectations for their customers. Here is a fantastic opportunity to work as a Property Manager for a well-established Estate Agent in Hertfordshire.
Recruiter: Global Mobility Solutions
Location: St Albans
Salary: £22k – 30k per year
Contact: Tyrone Gittens
Sectors: Surveying & Property
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours: Full Time
Estate Agent Property Manager Responsibility
– Dealing effectively with maintenance issues as they arise
– Arranging quotations for maintenance and improvement works
– Advising colleagues of notices to vacate and organising end of tenancy check outs
– End of tenancy negotiations and deposit dispersal in line with the DPS process
– Updating landlords of new health and safety requirements to ensure current regulations are adhered to.
– Arranging and keeping track of gas safety records
– Ensuring routine property inspections are carried out within specified time frames, completing inspection reports to be sent to landlord and tenants, and liaising with tenant and landlord to rectify any issues highlighted on inspection.
– Manage tenancy renewals, rent reviews and serving of legal notices
– Monitoring and chasing late rent payment
Require Skills and Experience
– Confident liaising with clients and contractors face to face, via phone, email and letter
– Ability to work under pressure and to take control of own workload
– Excellent organisational, time management and IT skills (Knowledge of CFP Winman would be an advantage)
– Drivers Licence
– Ideally, ARLA qualified
– Minimum 2 years experience within similar role
How to apply: If you are looking for a new exciting challenge as a Property Manager in your career, we would love to hear from you. Visit the application website for more detailed information on how to apply for the estate agent property manager job online or call Tyrone 0170783899.