Swansea University Space Management Service
Swansea University is seeking for Strategic Space Manager who can provide a professional space management service to make sure the University can optimise all of its space. Swansea University is a research-led university thriving on exploration and discovery and offers the right balance of excellent teaching and research, matched by an enviable quality of life. The University has achieved the ambition to be a top 30 research University with Research Excellence Framework league table to 26th in the UK from 52nd.
Other ambitious Campus Development Programme is well underway one of the largest knowledge economy projects in the UK and within the top five in Europe. It involves the creation of the Bay Campus, a brand new £450 million development on the eastern approach to the city, together with the transformation of our existing Singleton Park Campus. Swansea’s multicultural dual-campus community provides a global perspective and opportunities to gain skills that last a lifetime.
Swansea University Strategic Space Management Service Role
– You are required to provide a professional space management service to make sure the University can optimise all of its space.
– You will be able to analyse and predict safe use trends to support Business and Strategic Planning.
– You will also be required to provide space management information reports to both Colleges and Professional Services.
– You will have line management responsibilities and his role is seen as a key player in Estates Services and the continued success and development of the University with impressive growth plans over the coming years.
– As the Swansea University’s Strategic Space Management Service officer, you will have demonstrable knowledge and experience of space management practices and techniques.
– You will have a sound understanding of the principles of agile working techniques and strategies.
– You will have advanced knowledge and practical use of computer systems.
– Particularly in the use of specialist space management software, AutoCAD, and Microsoft Office.
Swansea University Strategic Space Management Service Benefits
The role of the Strategic Space Management Service officer comes with a whole range of benefits that working within Higher Education can support. There is growth potential for this role as the salary has a banding starting at £33518 reaching up to £38833 per annum. University pension contributions of 18% and 31 days annual leave plus 8 bank holidays. Plus varied other benefits flexible to be suited to your personal situation.
How to apply: If you are interested in the Strategic Space Management Service role, click ‘apply now‘ to send an up-to-date copy of your CV. Swansea University uses its research strength, collaboration with industry and global reach, to drive economic growth, foster prosperity, enrich the community and cultural life of Wales and, contribute to the health, leisure and wellbeing of its citizens.
http://www.akinlawrence.com/swansea-university-space-management-service/https://i2.wp.com/www.akinlawrence.com/wp-content/uploads/Swansea-University-Strategic-Space-Management-Service.jpg?fit=450%2C300https://i0.wp.com/www.akinlawrence.com/wp-content/uploads/Swansea-University-Strategic-Space-Management-Service.jpg?resize=350%2C300CareersCAD,Campus Development Programme,Education,Microsoft,Microsoft Office,Research University,Scholarships,Space Management,Space Manager,strategic planning,Strategic Space Management Service,Swansea University