Woodside Health is looking for a real estate investment analyst to join their team of decades of experience in managing real estate. Our projects have included traditional office buildings, retail centres, and medical office buildings. Woodside Health is a medical office building acquisition and management firm. Our team has In recent years, we have become experts in medical and health related real estate.
We used to acquire a couple of properties a year, and now are buying about 5-8. Our portfolio of owned and/or managed properties is now approaching $200 million. Come and grow with us.
Real Estate Investment Analyst Responsibilities:
– Use Excel and other analytical tools to model the economics of prospective real estate investments.
– Assist in the detailed due diligence of acquisitions, including analyzing leases, property financials, market lease rates, etc.
– Research local markets to understand vacancy rates, competitive properties, model assumptions, target market opportunities, etc.
– Create PowerPoint presentations to explain acquisitions to prospective investors.
– Assist in closing transactions including filling out estoppels, calculating rent prorations, and tracking acquisition expenses.
– Track pipeline deals and key dates for each acquisition.
Outstanding Excel skills – you have to make Excel ‘sing’.
Strong PowerPoint skills – you must have created impressive presentations.
Detail oriented – we can’t make mistakes.
Flexible – our priorities change as deals move on and off the front burner.
Inquisitive – we have to decide what’s really going on with a property and whether we can add value.
Analytical – we think with our heads, not our hearts.
– 1-2 years of experience as a financial or data analyst strongly preferred, but we are open to a recent graduate with a bachelor’s or master’s degree.
– Real estate experience preferred, or a demonstrated interest in real estate finance, management or development.
– Academic success and a degree with a major/minor focused on analytics.
– References who will sing your praises.
Why you should join Woodside Health
– This is a full-time position with competitive compensation and benefits.
– he analyst will work directly with the three principals in a fast paced dynamic environment.
– You will be directly involved in all aspects of real estate finance and ownership, with the opportunity to expand responsibilities as you develop the skill to take on more. A
– a nd more importantly, you will celebrate with us as we acquire new properties, help us earn the respect of our tenants, and treat our investors’ money as if it is our own.
How to apply: Interested and qualified candidates should visit the application website for more detailed information
18 total views, 1 views today