Write For Us
Hello, if you are reading this then congratulations! You want to write for us and become part of Akin Lawrence group of elite guest bloggers on one of the best loved and most engaged blogs for writers on the Internet.
Our General Write for Us Guidelines
– Write a post with insanely useful content. Always ask: ‘How can readers benefit from this?’
– Use examples and anecdotes to clarify your points.
– Offer fresh content that has not been published before.
– Send us a pitch only if you are a blogger with your own blog.
– Ensure that your post does not violate any copyright laws.
– No freelancers or staff-writers, please.
– If your post does not follow the guidelines, you may not receive a response from us
Please send an email to the Editor: email@example.com. Start the Subject line with WRITE FOR US (in ALL CAPS)
Your post must:
– Have an introduction that attracts interest and makes the reader want to read further.
– Use headings, subheadings, bold font for key sentences and bulleted lists so it is easy to read.
– Have a conclusion.
– Have a call to action for readers after the conclusion.
– Be 450 – 1500 words long.
– Be written in the style of writing we prefer.
– Have links to at least 2 posts already published on Write to Done.
– Have an author bio at the end (about 40 words). – You can link to your blog and a product of yours that is offered free to Akin Lawrence readers. Please send us the links and we will add them.
– Have a killer title.
– Offer links to a few suggested images in your pitch email.
– Carefully edit and proofread your post.
– If your post includes images, send them to us as attachments, indicating where in the text they should be located.
– Be prepared to respond to comments.
Thanks again for your interest in guest posting. We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Note: We retain the copyright of all material published on Write to Done. A guest poster cannot republish their guest post elsewhere; it must remain unique to Akin Lawrence