$2,500 Villanova University Rent to Own Labs Scholarship
The Villanova University Rent to Own Labs Scholarship is granted to one real estate student each year to help the student pay for textbooks, tuition and development courses related to real estate. To be eligible for the Rent to Own Labs Scholarship, a student must:
– Provide verification of enrollment at a United States university
– Be rising freshman, sophomore, junior or senior
– Be registered as a full-time student the year after receiving the scholarship
– Have a 3.5 GPA or higher
– Submit a completed application and all required documents by the application deadline
– Declare a major related to real estate
– Have an interest in pursuing real estate after graduation
How to apply for Villanova University Rent to Own Labs Scholarship
Interested candidates should complete and print this application. Please send a completed packet by mail to Rent to Own Labs at 12301 Lake Underhill Rd., Suite 111, Orlando FL 32828. The packet should include all the information below and the general application form.
You must send two or more letters of recommendation which will indicate what you’ve done to pursue your interest in real estate or business. A higher value will be given to letters that show interest in real estate. A good recommendation letter will come from one of the following sources:
– Real estate or business professor
– Instructor from a real estate or business workshop
– Boss or supervisor at a real estate or business related company
– Boss or supervisor at a real estate related volunteer activity (i.e. Home Matters or Habitat for Humanity)
– Club president from a real estate or business related club
Your résumé for the Villanova University Rent to Own Labs Scholarship should show your interest in real estate and business. If you had a job that would not normally be considered real estate, explain what you learned about real estate while working there.
Short Response Questions: (250 words or less)
– What real estate related classes have you taken as part of your degree? What real estate related classes will you take as part of your degree? How will these classes contribute to your career?
– Why are you interested in pursuing real estate?
Long Response Questions: (500 words or less)
– What are the requirements to becoming a realtor in your state? How do they differ from another state you would consider living in?
– What is rent-to-own and why would a client be interested in it?
Please send your complete packet of application by mail to
Rent to Own Labs at
12301 Lake Underhill Rd
Suite 111, Orlando FL 32828
List any honors, awards, and extracurricular activities you’ve been a part of that will contribute to your career in real estate. Explain why they will enhance your career. Visit the scholarship application website for more detailed information.
https://www.akinlawrence.com/2500-villanova-university-rent-labs-scholarship/https://i1.wp.com/www.akinlawrence.com/wp-content/uploads/Villanova-University-Rent-to-Own-Labs-Scholarship.jpg?fit=450%2C300&ssl=1https://i0.wp.com/www.akinlawrence.com/wp-content/uploads/Villanova-University-Rent-to-Own-Labs-Scholarship.jpg?resize=350%2C300&ssl=1EducationFacebook,pension real estate association,Real Estate,scholarship application,scholarship program,Villanova University