Avicado Construction Technology e-Builder Specialist
Avicado Construction Technology Services is a Florida based boutique consulting firm founded in early 2015 with a high-performance culture. The firm is experiencing exciting growth and looking to add to our team. Our mission is to help organizations maximize their efficiency in the delivery of construction projects by deploying the latest cloud-based technologies for collaboration, communication, and project controls, with a focus on supporting e-Builder clients & users.
We serve clients in a variety of industries including healthcare, higher-education, transportation, technology, and development. If you’re motivated self-starter looking to join a growing company and support Fortune 500 clients. We are looking for an e-building specialist who likes technology, solving problems, and working with a dynamic team in a fast-paced environment.
The E-Builder Specialist is an active participant in all phases of the project lifecycle and will be required to work closely with a variety of internal and external business partners to make sure that all business requirements are met. An ideal candidate for this role should have e-Builder experience and some construction experience is preferred. For this role, you must be able to work well individually and in a remote team environment.
e-Builder Specialist Key Responsibilities:
– Responsible for e-Builder configuration to meet clients’ needs.
– Leading information-gathering sessions with clients, analyzing the information and prioritizing the requirements to gain an understanding of the business needs and support their business plans.
– Prepare and deliver training programs to our clients and teams.
– Coordinate the review of designed solutions with key client stakeholders
– Ability to lead and manage project scope, budget, and schedule by executing quality deliverables on time.
– Responsible for using internal controls and reporting accurate information.
– Capable and dedicated to delivering a “higher level of service,” which is the core of the Avicado mission statement.
– 1+ years of e-Builder software experience (or similar)
– Knowledge of the construction industry (preferred)
– Ability to travel 50-75% of the work week; with occasional weekend travel
– Professional written and verbal communication skills are required
– Experience in client-facing roles
Characteristics of an ideal candidate:
– Responsive; Avicado takes great pride in reacting quickly and positively to our clients’ needs
– Innovative; desire to drive innovation through new and unique solutions while embracing creative ideas
– Entrepreneurial; the drive to take initiative, deliver results, and create value for our clients
– Empowered; bring solutions instead of problems
– Performance-Driven & Accountable; set goals and challenges our high-performance culture
– Even-tempered; handles pressure and thrives in a fast-paced environment
– Coachable; recognizes strengths & weakness and open to guidance
How to apply: Avicado, LLC is an independent consulting firm not affiliated with e-Builder , Inc. Interested and qualified candidates should visit the application website for more detailed information
https://www.akinlawrence.com/avicado-construction-technology-e-builder-specialist/https://i1.wp.com/www.akinlawrence.com/wp-content/uploads/Avicado-Construction-Technology-e-Builder-Specialist.jpg?fit=450%2C300&ssl=1https://i0.wp.com/www.akinlawrence.com/wp-content/uploads/Avicado-Construction-Technology-e-Builder-Specialist.jpg?resize=350%2C300&ssl=1CareersCommunication Skills,Construction Technology,homesnap real estate,Real Estate