Building Automation Service Sales Account Executive
Siemens is looking for a building automation service sales account executive to join the building technologies company to manage and grow the Greater NYC/NJ territory for building automation service sales group. Siemens Building Technologies is the world market leader for safe, energy-efficient and environmentally friendly buildings and infrastructure. As a technology partner, consultant, service provider, system integrator and product supplier, Building Technologies offers fire safety, security, building automation, heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) as well as energy management products and services in the USA.
The primary responsibility of the automation service sales account executive is to achieve booking and gross margin goals by developing and implementing plans to take advantage of all sales opportunities for assigned customers or territory and effectively handling the most advanced deals independently within our established guidelines. As a globally operating technology company, Siemens rigorously leveraging the advantages that our setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, our businesses are bundled into eight divisions and healthcare as well as wind power as separately managed businesses.
Building Automation Service Sales Account Executive Responsibilities Include
– Develops new business relationships with End-User Clients to position and create a business case to utilize Siemens Building Technologies solutions and services in their facilities and new construction projects.
– Possesses the skills to communicate the impact of the customer’s business objectives of utilizing Siemens solutions and services within their facilities.
– Typical End-User decision-makers contacts include C-Level executives, VP of Operations, and Directors of Facilities. Responsible to maintain/expand these relationships within assigned, existing client accounts as well as create new customer relationships.
– Acts as a Trusted Advisor to customers across their enterprises. Typical vertical markets targeted include Healthcare, Higher Education, Government, Data Centers, Life Sciences (R&D), and Commercial Office.
– Work directly with building owners to reduce energy consumption, improve the indoor environment and extend the life of mechanical and electrical distribution equipment.
– Creates and implements strategic sales strategies to successfully position Siemens to secure targeted projects in a competitive environment.
Effectively performs needs assessments, develops sales proposals, estimates, specifications and presentations. Works with operations, finance, legal and other inside and outside resources as needed to obtain the sale.
– Follows through on sold projects to make sure satisfactory completion.
– Ensures a smooth sale of operations turnover and monitors progress. Assists in resolving installation, collections and other customer satisfaction issues as needed.
– Assists customers and potential customers with problems involving the use of company products and services and recommends suitable resolutions accordingly.
– Prepares right and thorough sales activity reports, forecast reports and expense tracking.
– Participates in civic and professional organizations to build a network of contacts to advance the achievement of sales targets.
– Actively participates in sales department meetings, workshops and seminars. Keeps current on market business and product trends. Continues to pursue in-depth product and service knowledge and acquire deeper selling, technical and financial skills.
– When managing current accounts, develops and deploys account management strategies and prepares annual technology roadmap for clients.
– The team sells to other Division partners when appropriate to bundle solutions and expand Siemens participation in opportunities.
– Other solutions typically bundled include Fire Alarm Systems, Security Systems, Remote Services and Low & Medium Voltage products.
– Develops and builds long-term relationships.
– Expand the value of assigned accounts for all Siemens Building Technologies offerings.
– Drives/coördinates new business across all product lines to meet goals. Focus on customer retention and satisfaction/loyalty.
Building Automation Service Sales Account Executive Qualifications Include
– Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Business or a similar field, although a combination of education (HS Diploma a minimum requirement) and directly related work experience will also be considered.
– At least 6 years of directly related HVAC Controls Service Sales experience. Experience in selling Remote Services and Fault Detection and Diagnostics Services is preferred.
– Requires technical and financial ability to effectively and independently estimate and sell Siemens Building Technologies solutions and service product lines.
– Related professional certifications preferred.
– Must be at least 21 years of age and have a valid Driver’s License in good standing, and must meet eligibility requirements to take part in the required Siemens Vehicle Plan.
How to apply: Siemens Building Technologies aims to hire top talent and arm them with opportunities to make top money. Siemens is a great place to have a career in a growing business. We are proud that when people join Siemens they rarely leave as shown in our low turnover rate.
– A competitive base salary plus a generous commission plan
– Very good health, vision, dental plan with many options to choose from
– All employees receive Life Insurance, STD and LTD
– 401k match dollar for dollar up to 6% of gross salary
– Company Vehicle for business and personal use with gas card (Employee contribution is required)
– Extensive sales and product training and career development. Interested and qualified candidates should visit the application website for more detailed information