Colliers International Building Operations Manager
Colliers International Group is an industry-leading global real estate services company with 15,000 skilled professionals operating in 68 countries. With an enterprising culture and significant employee ownership, Colliers professionals offer a full range of services to real estate occupiers, owners and investors worldwide. The company has a rare opportunity for an experienced building operations manager to join the real estate management team, who are driven to maximise the performance of our client’s assets.
The building operations manager will be reporting into the Engineer Manager, you will be responsible for managing the operations and risk for about 47,000sqm of predominantly commercial space. Working with the onsite team, you will be integral to the delivery of service excellence and value to this A grade asset in the heart of the CBD.
The successful candidates will meet this through strong operations and risk management of the asset and by satisfying the various stakeholders to help in delivering the most investment return.
Colliers International Building Operations Manager Key Responsibilities Will Include
– Managing the assets presentation, maintenance ongoing contractor management, and tenant adherence to lease obligations.
– Implementing all working systems and rules by the Company Operations Risk Manual, and any other directive given from time to time
– Management of the working related financials and administration – delivery of the opex budgets
– Continually reviewing opportunities to introduce environmentally friendly and sustainable products and services
– Oversee tenant fit-outs
– Continuously adopt and apply all safety requirements and safe working practices
– The successful candidate will show proven experience in a similar role.
– Your experience will also highlight your strong working knowledge across hard and soft services, to maximise the performance of an asset, with an emphasis on high quality service and safety. – Paramount to your success will be your strong organisational skills, ability to build and foster key relationships, a flexible attitude in terms of changing work requirements and your ability to work in a small on-site team
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an industry leader who will give you a clearly defined career path and equip you with the most comprehensive tools and infrastructure available to make sure of your success.
How to apply: For a confidential discussion please contact Tom Keady – Recruitment Manager on (02) 9257 0314, or simply visit the application website to apply now.
https://www.akinlawrence.com/colliers-international-building-operations-manager/https://i0.wp.com/www.akinlawrence.com/wp-content/uploads/Colliers-International-Building-Operations-Manager.jpg?fit=450%2C300&ssl=1https://i2.wp.com/www.akinlawrence.com/wp-content/uploads/Colliers-International-Building-Operations-Manager.jpg?resize=350%2C300&ssl=1CareersArizona Real Estate,estate management,global real estate,Real Estate,Real Estate Exam,real estate management team,risk management