Computer Software Mobile Application Development
Apex softwares is looking for a computer software mobile application developer to design and develop software applications (apps) for mobile phones, Smartphones, tablets, and other mobile devices. May develop on one or more mobile platforms including Apple iOS, BlackBerry, Google Android, Microsoft Windows Mobile, and/or other mobile platforms. Manager full mobile application development lifecycle including testing, implementation, and auditing. Perform product design, bug verification, and beta support which may need to research and analysis. Career-Level position within the field. Considered highly skilled and proficient in the discipline.
The computer software mobile application developer will conduct complex work important to the organization. Works under minimal supervision with wide latitude for independent judgment. Typically requires six to nine years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of experience and education. The Digital Innovation Mobile Contractor will partner with the eCommerce Digital Innovation team and IT to develop, program, and test various proof of concept projects.
In the evolving Digital eCommerce space, new technologies appear in the market at a frequent pace. This changing landscape requires a versatile team that is in touch with the market, passion about new technology, while at the same time able to understand the needs of our customers and how emerging technology can improve the customer experience.
Apex Systems provides organizations with scalable IT staffing and services solutions to discuss critical gaps in their current workforce and augment workforce management strategies. Complementing our staffing solutions with deliverable-based services enables us to also help organizations drive better business performance.
Apex Softwares Computer Software Mobile Application Development Duties, Responsibilities, and Activities
– Partner with the eCommerce team and iT to prepare and program various proof of concepts for testing
– Understand back-end system/services to get access to when building out fronts for testing
– Ability to creatively architect and design programs to meet the goals and requirements of various projects
– Test and Iterate
– Partner with the eCommerce Innovation and iT teams to rest and iterate on developed software and programs
– Ability to quickly adapt to changes and learning from field testing
– Quickly integrate and update projects
– Prepare projects for hand-off and deployments as proof concepts move to production
– Experience with iPhone Application Development Environments (ideally 2+ years of experience)
– Experience with Location technologies (iBeacon, BLE), Push Notification technologies
– Experience developing native iOS platforms: Objective-C, iOS SDK, and XCODE
How to apply: Apex softwares is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a way consistent with the requirements of applicable law. Interested and qualified candidates should visit the application website for more detailed information