Contextual Ads for Publishers to Earn Money Online
MageNet is a simple alternative contextual advertising platform that has worked in the advertisement industry since 2003 with a huge list of advertisers who are willing to buy thousands of contextual ads from their publisher sites. This simple alternative publisher contextual ads is a unique project that was created to make publishers online advertising easier and this has made MageNet have more than 30 thousands publishers earning money from their websites with their affiliate marketing programs.
If you have websites and looking for various monetizing opportunities, MageNet is one of the contextual advertising companies helping publishers to place contextual Ads on their websites and earn money. Spend just 2 minutes to sign up at MageNet and become one of the top 10 publishers making money from their website with pay-per-click advertising.
How Does MageNet Contextual Ads Works
– MageNet will take the entire management of the website, start to improve the monetization on it in many ways, start to invest in advertising, promotion of the website, in SEO, content marketing, etc.
– You continue to own the domain name, MageNet has no access to it, so they cannot steal it or anything like that.
– You only give us access to the control panel for us to be able to edit the content on your website. Of course, for the first several months we’ll show you what we want to change and approve the changes with you before MageNet change anything for you to see that we do good things, not bad ones.
– You leave 100% of the current profit from your website for yourself, we get $0 from it.
– MageNet only gets 30% of increased income from your website and you get the rest 70% of the income.
You have 0 risks since you own the entire domain. If you are afraid that we can do anything wrong with your website, you can also backup it completely as is, but MageNet guarantee that they will never do anything wrong to it since they’re professionals, MageNet have more than 10 years in internet marketing, plus because MageNet want to earn from it, but not waste any time, efforts and money. And MageNet also doesn’t want to lose you as their publisher and client.
Top Reason Publishers Should Start Using This Simple Alternative Publisher Contextual Ads
– Publishers don’t need to look for the advertisers, MageNet will find them for you.
– Publishers don’t need to negotiate with the advertisers, Magenet will do that and select the most profitable deals for you.
– Publishers don’t need to place contextual ads manually, MageNet Website Monetization Plugin can do it for you.
Sign up today, you will be able to either set your own ad prices or agree to MageNet recommended. If you agree to recommended prices, MageNet will try to sell contextual ads from your sites at the highest possible price. You will receive all payments automatically.
Hassle Free: MageNet deal with the advertisers and offer you relevant contextual ads to place on your website. It is free and easy to use.
Safe and Secure: All your personal data is safe. Your websites will only be available to trusted advertisers.
Regular Payouts: You can withdraw your earnings with ease. Transfers are made on a monthly basis via PayPal.
You are in Full Control: You are in control of pages available for advertising and prices for your text advertisements
Statistics: Detailed information on all your current ads and listed pages of your sites.
Affiliate: You will have access to awesome affiliate program available to MageNet’s publishers.
To increase your chances to make money online fast as a publisher and monetize your websites to increase your income with MageNet, you will need to use all chances to maximize the number of your site pages and enrich your site with high-quality content. The more pages with high-quality content you have the more ads space you can sell.