Steps to Create A Facebook Page For Real Estate Agency
Facebook is an online social media and social networking service platform that can be accessed by a large range of desktops, laptops, tablet computers, and smartphones over the Internet and mobile networks. The Facebook page gives you a platform where you can enhance your brand as a real estate agent and build a user community to convert these users into paying customers.
You can use the Facebook page to connect with billions of people and tell them about your business, create a place for people to meet your business and automatically integrated with every Facebook pages to connect with a person or business every month. This is what has made Facebook becoming a marketing tool for all sorts of products rather being a Social Media Platform alone.
Being a real estate agent does not exclude you from benefiting from the great advantages Facebook will offer to the of generating more leads compared to contemporary means of marketing. Though there are many social media platforms which can be used to promote your real estate products and services, I am going to focus on how to effectively use the Facebook page as a Real Estate Agent tool.
How to create a Facebook Page for your Real Estate Agency Business
We have so many steps to effectively use the Facebook page in your real estate business and I assume that you already have a Facebook account. As I am going through the tips on how to use Facebook Page as a Real Estate Agency tool, you are free to ask questions in the Find Nigeria Property forum which will be addressed accordingly.
– To create a Facebook page for your real estate business, you need a business name which you will use as a title for your Facebook Page
– Login to Facebook
– Click on the drop-down icon beside home at the top bar
– Choose Real Estate from the drop-down menu and fill in other details and follow the on-screen instructions
– When your page has finally been created click on settings at the top bar, below the main bar that displays your username, which should take you to the general settings section.
– You do not need to change anything in this section because the default settings are okay unless you want particular settings for your page.
– When you are done with the general settings section, click on Page Info. In this section, a notification will be displayed that you should navigate to the about page by clicking on Visit About Tab
– In the Page Info Section, fill in everything about your company, such as Name, Address, Description of the company etc.
– Once you are done with the above step, your Facebook Page will be published and made public.
https://www.akinlawrence.com/create-facebook-page-real-estate-agency/https://i0.wp.com/www.akinlawrence.com/wp-content/uploads/Ashampoo_Snap_2017.08.04_11h00m35s_003_.png?fit=450%2C300&ssl=1https://i2.wp.com/www.akinlawrence.com/wp-content/uploads/Ashampoo_Snap_2017.08.04_11h00m35s_003_.png?resize=350%2C300&ssl=1Supportenvironmental impact assessment,Facebook,Facebook pages,Online Real Estate,Real Estate Agency,real estate agent,real estate business,Real Estate Investment,real estate products