Creative Design Studio Senior Architectural Technician
Creative Design Studio looking for a senior architectural technician to join the Brisbane studio where you will help the design and documentation teams to produce correct architectural, design and documentation drawings, specifications and related construction documents. The senior architect technician role will include the coordination of architectural and sub-consultants works, technical resolution of architectural issues and help to the documentation teams.
Ability will be assessed subject to experience but all candidates must be technically proficient and preferably highly skilled in relevant software to support design communication and documentation.
Senior Architectural Technician Job Description
You will act as a point of contact and the controller of all standards and information inputted into Revit based BIM model/s. The following skills and experience are required:
– Minimum 6 years’ experience in a similar role
– Advanced Revit skills
– In-depth understanding of local codes and regulations, and building construction technology and practices
– Working within the team with ability to develop design solutions; ability to develop design solutions incorporating these into the next design and construction phases
– Developing design drawings, such as plans, sections, elevations and models using hand drawings as well as advanced CAD and 3D software
– BIM Coordination and daily management of BIM project data sets/workflows and project set up
– Establishing and sustaining a reputation, both internally and externally, as a skilled and creative designer; keeping informed of developments in design techniques and trends across the industry and applying these to day-to-day design thinking
– Proven ability to communicate ideas, issues, systems and rules
– Creative problem-solving skills
Senior Architectural Technician Job Benefits
Creative Design Studio consider our people to be our greatest resource. With that in mind, we place great emphasis on attracting, retaining and developing the best talent. We value diversity, employing people across a some regions, representing many cultures and ethnic backgrounds. Our team has access to a range of benefits to support development and well-being:
– Creative studio working environment
– Inter studio transfer opportunities
– Development and training including access to an online training program
– Wellbeing benefits
– Flexible start and finish times, part time and job share arrangements
– Professional memberships
– Study assistance.
Whilst initially a 12-month contract, we are looking for an outstanding candidate with the right skills and experience to progress their career and quickly assume a key role within our Architecture team.
How to apply: Email your CV and Portfolio clearly outlining how you meet the above requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the following subject line on your application – BRISBANE_ARCHITECTURE_SENIOR ARCHITECTURAL TECHNICAN_ AUGUST2017. You can visit the application website for more job opportunities
https://www.akinlawrence.com/creative-design-studio-senior-architectural-technician/https://i0.wp.com/www.akinlawrence.com/wp-content/uploads/Creative-Design-Studio-Senior-Architectural-Technician.jpg?fit=450%2C300&ssl=1https://i2.wp.com/www.akinlawrence.com/wp-content/uploads/Creative-Design-Studio-Senior-Architectural-Technician.jpg?resize=350%2C300&ssl=1CareersArchitectural Technician,Architectural Technician Job,building construction,Construction cost estimator,Construction Technology,Creative Design Studio,Real Estate,Real Estate Investment