DISH Home-Based Satellite TV Installation Technician
The DISH is looking for someone who really loves physical indoor/outdoor work, talking with people, providing customer service and learning new technologies. If you are someone who is seeking an opportunity where you will have independence, confidence, and control your success. If you are a natural leader who is adaptable and willing to learn new skills. DISH Satellite TV Technician/Installer is your calling. At the DISH, we invest in our Satellite TV Installers/Technicians. DISH provides classroom and on-the-job training as well as a van, tools, and uniforms for all their home-based satellite TV installation technician.
The home-based satellite TV installation technician will be responsible for multiple customer visits daily which could include completing site surveys, installing satellite equipment, ensuring a quality broadband internet connection and educating our customers on our award-winning DISH Satellite TV services. Bring your computer, electrical, maintenance/repair, general labour, cable, military, customer service and/or customer relationship experience to the DISH.
DISH Home-Based Satellite TV Installation Technician Job Benefits
– $14.75 / hour
– DISH provides our technicians with paid training, uniforms, cutting edge tools, a fuel card, and a vehicle
– Progressive incentive program for providing more solutions to customers – As you earn points, you may choose from thousands of rewards such as digital tablets, riding lawn mowers, or even airfare to Hawaii!
– An opportunity to earn extra bi-weekly incentive pay through achieving your performance goals!
– Have 3 days off per week – we schedule our technicians to work 4-day work weeks
– Highly independent work with unparalleled promotional opportunities
– Comprehensive benefits package including complimentary DISH Network service, paid time off, medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401K, employee stock purchase program, and tuition reimbursement
Satellite TV Installation Technician Primary Responsibilities
Conducting site surveys: find the best positioning of our equipment for strongest signal reception
Installing leading technology: place mounts, satellite dishes and receivers while ensuring broadband connectivity
Educating customers: review order with the customer and teach them the basics to use and enjoy their new service and equipment
Providing Dish Smart Home Services: successful technicians offer our customers more services and products while earning incentives and building new skill sets that will propel them into the future of in-home services delivery
Qualifications and Requirements
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
– High energy, being resourceful, and strong multi-tasking skills
– Basic computer skills; basic electronics and/or audio/video knowledge is helpful.
– Strong customer service skills; friendly, approachable and motivated with a strong work ethic and high degree of integrity.
– Ability to stand for long periods of time on a ladder, lift over 70 lbs at times, crawl into small spaces, work in all climates and stay within the individual weight need of 335 lbs.
– Willingness to work flexible schedules including weekends, holidays and evenings.
– High school diploma or GED preferred; college or technical/vocational school a plus.
– Must have a valid driver’s license in the State you are seeking employment in, with a driving record that meets DISH’s minimum safety standard.
– Cable industry experience is a plus.
– Minimum 5’x5’x10’ covered and secured area at technician residence.
– Computer with broadband internet.
– Ability to plug-in all DISH Network chargeable devices.
– Dedicated off street parking at technician residence.
– Ground floor access for equipment (preferred).
Sorry, the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
How to apply: Interested and qualified candidates should visit the application website for more detailed information