Financial Direct Lending Sales Mortgage Loan Officer
Homeward Residential Inc. a wholly owned subsidiary of Ocwen Financial is looking for a direct lending sales mortgage loan officer in the provision of a wide spectrum of loan origination services to homeowners, mortgage lenders and mortgage investors. Ocwen Financial provide their customers with fast, accurate and innovative solutions and maintain a culture in which our customers and associates are treated with courtesy, dignity and respect. As the lending arm of Ocwen, Homeward assists in the retention of the Ocwen customer base of approximately three million homeowners.
Homeward is planning for aggressive growth in its lending business across multiple channels, including consumer direct, correspondent and broker. The direct lending sales mortgage loan officer must be an experienced mortgage professional in sales, operations and capital markets who have a passion for delivering the highest level of customer care while working in a growing, fast-paced lending business.
Direct Lending Sales Mortgage Loan Officer Job Functions
– Communicates professionally and clearly to clients when explaining mortgages
– Using leads developed by the Company, makes outbound calls on prospective clients and introduces them to Homeward, the mortgage, and qualifies for next steps as defined by the sales territory workflow
– As appropriate and allowed, collect pertinent information from client and originates mortgages Performs and sends all paperwork as necessary and provides excellent customer service and follow up. Partners with internal operations to consistently produce clean files
– Presents mortgages in accordance with all regulations and training and only takes calls in areas where licensed
– Explain to clients over the phone on how to complete applications, ensuring all paperwork and signatures needed to process the mortgage are collected timely and accurately
– Maintains timely and accurate records of all customer activity within SalesForce CRM
– Occasional early morning/evening and weekend work required
– Maintain active communication with the processing team concerning client needs
– Attend all trainings, sales meetings, orientations as directed
– Increases public awareness of the mortgage industry by reading publications and the Internet
– Able to maintain licensing requirements and only conducts business in states where licensed
– Maintains a high level of accountability for results and metrics
Required Minimum Qualifications
– High School Diploma, GED or military experience equivalent
– 3 years of experience originating conventional and/or government loans directly with consumers.
– Current NMLS State License(s)
– Ability to interview, evaluate, pitch, and close loans with minimal supervision
– Proven track record of revenue generation, as evidenced by income statements
– Proficiency in MS Office programs, specifically Word, Excel, Outlook.Able to use Internet and CRM s such as SalesForce or other software programs
How to apply: Ocwen Financial Corporation affiliates and subsidiaries (“Ocwen ) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Ocwen and its affiliated companies recruit and hire qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, colour, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, citizenship and veteran or disability status, or any factors prohibited by law. Interested and qualified candidates should visit the application website for more detailed information http://labor.x1.jobsflag.com/c/joblisting.php?affid=209&ci=9&jl=B206403692